Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Odemwingies gone off on one again

Peter Odemwingie ‏@OdemwingieP

Keeping me on the bench now is worst than what they did on the 31st. New advisers told me to take say its all my fault cos its better or me

If they like they shouldn't even give me 10 mins to play. Threatening to ruin my career? Career I closed already last summer? No harm to me

Want to treat me like an average player. The abuse and praise I get is it average ? So get some extra from me too

Neymar has snubbed Manchester City by stating he wants to join a big club like Barcelona, Real Madrid or Chelsea.

:anguish:

Napoli have told Manchester City they can have striker Edinson Cavani for £60m

:lol: City interested? .... DEMAND ALL THE MONEY!!!!

Well Chelsea are a big club aren't they? I'm sorry but in his defence, he's born 92, and Chelsea have been quite a club in the last decade or so. These are the exact years that he's grown up to see and as for him Chelsea are a big club. I personally don't see them as a great club, but by standards they've played two CL finals in the last couple of years and won the league...As for Shitty. They're Chelsea 10 years ago.

Well Chelsea are a big club aren't they? I'm sorry but in his defence, he's born 92, and Chelsea have been quite a club in the last decade or so. These are the exact years that he's grown up to see and as for him Chelsea are a big club. I personally don't see them as a great club, but by standards they've played two CL finals in the last couple of years and won the league...As for Shitty. They're Chelsea 10 years ago.

Maybe so in his eyes, but putting them in the same bracket as Real and Barcelona? Nah.

Guest Roger Kint

Inter Milan are planning to bid £10million for Loic Remy if QPR go down.

:yao:

That shit has to be from the Sun or Star :lol:

Guest bennyhat10

adu will always be the man that never was.

i remember a time when you could sign the guy when he was 13 on champ man

now days he stuggles to make the database saynomore*

Andy Brassell (@andybrassell) tweeted at 10:31 AM on Thu, Mar 21, 2013:

Portuguese media widely reporting that deal is done to sell Ricky van Wolfswinkel to Norwich. €10m fee paid now, he'd move in summer