Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest chopey

Calm down. After all, it's only the 2nd day of the transfer window.

True but I get the feeling we are been left behind, Man Utd's manager will have done 5 days work before Pardew even gets back to work

Guest Roger Kint

True but I get the feeling we are been left behind, Man Utd's manager will have done 5 days work before Pardew even gets back to work

Aye thats why Man Utd will finish above us, Moyes had 5 days extra work this week :lol:

Aye thats why Man Utd will finish above us, Moyes had 5 days extra work this week :lol:

When does Mourinho start, that's what I want to know.

Pardew has little to do with transfers anyway. No point him

Being there if there's sod all work to do until training starts

Guest Haris Vuckic

West Ham have bid for Bony according to SSN

I thought they had a striker? Madness.

Meanwhile Joe Kinnear prepares for a ''short family break''.

Guest Roger Kint

When does Mourinho start, that's what I want to know.

I just put £500 on Arsenal to win the league, Wenger has had 15 years more preparation than all his title rivals. Clearly a shoe-in now :lol:

Guest Haris Vuckic

Wonder if Pardew has spent all summer thinking negatively, no matter what he's been up to. I bet he hasn't, the silver-haired sex post.

He's been in Ibiza and Monaco. I don't think he's been too negative.

Till he got the call about his 'Boss'' Joe....

Guest Craig-NUFC

Seem to recall the Benfica fans on here saying that they were getting done over by some channel and so Benfica's own channel bought the rights to the PL as a fuck you.

raphael honigstein ‏@honigstein 7m

Mario Götze wore a Nike t-shirt at his FC Bayern unveiling today. Club sponsor Adidas not best pleased.

raphael honigstein ‏@honigstein 3m

Adidas: "...violation of contract, because this was an official FC Bayern Munich event." (via @flopumuc)

That Samba deal. :facepalm: So fucking dodgy, Redknapp really is a fucking shark.

Yep, and I imagine absolutely nothing will be done about it. Samba's value should have plummeted after his 'performances' for QPR.