Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

YouTube informs me it was against Osasuna. (Bojan Krkic magic)

Yeah, I was youtubing it too. Damn, he can't have gone to s*** so soon. Somebody's got to rehabilitate him and get a player.

Whenever I'd seen Bojan play, he always seemed absolutely class at stroking the ball into the bottom right corner, and not especially great at much else.

He's stalled as a player. But his other attributes were his pace and ball control and fanatical devotion to the Pope, plus his hunger. This last one is what seems to have deserted him. It was amazing how he ran on the pitch after every pass, making runs, running at defenders...

Just watched that, I feel let down, it was nowhere near as good as you lot have just built it up to be. :lol:

Yeah, on one hand he does that cool flick, on the other hand it goes out for a goal kick.

:lol: He doesn't actually do what he wants to do either, he misses the final connection on the flick. Still outrageous to try that in the box mind.

Just watched that, I feel let down, it was nowhere near as good as you lot have just built it up to be. :lol:

Yeah, on one hand he does that cool flick, on the other hand it goes out for a goal kick.

:lol: He doesn't actually do what he wants to do either, he misses the final connection on the flick. Still outrageous to try that in the box mind.

In 2nd half stoppage time when it's 0-0 as well.

In 2nd half stoppage time when it's 0-0 as well.

Now that I think of it, it might have been his debut.

I'll believe Belhanda is headed somewhere when he actually suits up with them. Been rumored to every random club under the sun the last month.

?? He's signed for them though.