Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Norwich really could end up quite good next year.  Already have Wolfwinkel and Redmond.  Linked strongly to Toivonen.  That'd add a lot more quality to that attack that last year.  Defensively Hughton is pretty good tactically so with that added attacking quality I could see them doing well.

Very un-West Brom signing that

In some ways, but he is on a free, we like that price!

Not a bad signing for a mid championship club /jeremy_peace

Very un-West Brom signing that

In some ways, but he is on a free, we like that price!

Not a bad signing for a mid championship club /jeremy_peace

God only knows where that would place a few other clubs eh!

Nah I want him to f*** off abroad.

Exactly the same, really want him out of the country ASAP.

Unless he fancied a trip a bit across country and north a bit.....?

Top player: despicable human being, by most reports .

Oddly what we need in terms of quick thinking, link up style of forward.

Nah I want him to f*** off abroad.

Exactly the same, really want him out of the country ASAP.

Not really that bothered personally, he's a class player to watch. Aside from the two games we play them in he can do as he likes, good entertainment (excluding the racism)

I just can't stand him in any way. Spoils MOTD and any match to see his diving, whining little face. He is talented, but that almost makes it worse that he chooses to act like he does.

:thup:

Very mixed feelings about Ba, I know he's basically I mercenary but I wish he would earn the massive money by signing for a proper club and somewhere where he'll play. Seems a shame that he's allowed his desire for money to become so much more important than anything else.

I just can't stand him in any way. Spoils MOTD and any match to see his diving, whining little face. He is talented, but that almost makes it worse that he chooses to act like he does.

I actually do agree with you here, he's an utter moron, but his total idiocy is comical at times so I'm not that arsed about him. 

Guest Geordiesned

Chris Lepkowski ‏@chrislepkowski  9m 

Expecting #wba to announce signing of Anelka in next 24 hours - maybe even before close today - subject to medical being ok.

Confirmed on 1 year deal.