Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Headed back to Zagreb on loan until he turns 18. Apparently Spurs agreed to sign his younger brother as part of the deal. :lol:

Love those deals, Man Utd signed all 3 Rooneys didn't they? :lol:

No.

Sorry boss.

Headed back to Zagreb on loan until he turns 18. Apparently Spurs agreed to sign his younger brother as part of the deal. :lol:

Love those deals, Man Utd signed all 3 Rooneys didn't they? :lol:

No.

Sorry boss.

So, right, when we got Shola...

Guest bimpy474

I'm sure there were 3 but maybe I am getting mixed up with the Ameobi's, easy mistake to make.

Edit: You're right, was certain Adam Rooney was one of that lot despite him apparently being from Ireland and never having played for Man Utd :lol:

Rooney is half Irish I'm fairly sure

Half ogre surely ?

Alen Halilović is overrated. He is worth maybe 2-3m.

He played for Croatia, because his father is a Bosnian, and Alen was eligible to play for the Bosnian national team.

Croatia invited him because they want him for the future...

Alen Halilović is overrated. He is worth maybe 2-3m.

He played for Croatia, because his father is a Bosnian, and Alen was eligible to play for the Bosnian national team.

Croatia invited him because they want him for the future...

They're paying for potential I suppose.

Guest bimpy474

Just makes us look more and more silly. And we keep being told that the hardest players to get over that cunting line are strikers, yet other teams are having no problem.

Just makes us look more and more silly. And we keep being told that the hardest players to get over that c***ing line are strikers, yet other teams are having no problem.

well they are hard to get over the line if you don't want to pay market price for players who aren't in some sort of contract huff

Guest neesy111

That's an outstanding signing for Southampton. They're putting together a nice squad.

They'll be good to watch this season.

Guest neesy111

The meltdown on twitter #nufc all because they have bought a £15m striker, a striker we were not after. Maybe the reason they got him is due to the crazy £15m they paid.

No, its because we see another club smaller than us showing 1000x more ambition than us.

The meltdown on twitter #nufc all because they have bought a £15m striker, a striker we were not after. Maybe the reason they got him is due to the crazy £15m they paid.

Not really an outrageous sum. He's a very good player who improves their squad immediately.

Not really an outrageous sum. He's a very good player who improves their squad immediately.

Would you have been happy for us to have signed him for £15m ?

Our lack of signings is killing me but I think thy have over paid

Guest neesy111

Would you have been happy for us to have signed him for £15m ?

Our lack of signings is killing me but I think thy have over paid

They've paid market value.

I'd be very happy if we signed him for that much.