Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest Roger Kint

Eriksen in probably means Sigurðsson out either this window or the next. We should be in for him as Cabaye is leaving.

Germany is the rumour. Not his greatest fan but he scores goals which is almost unheard of in our midfield

He didn't really like his stay in Germany and will most def prefer a move within the PL. He still has a lot to prove after a quiet last season but Levy will not let him go on a loss though.

I think any PL club will massively overpay just cos of Levy. Foreign clubs will have to spend too but wont be as much. Even loans i dare say will be expensive

Guest Roger Kint

What is Herrera like, VI? I don't really know anything about him. Worth the price floating around?

That the Bilbao kid? He was terrible the only game i saw of him, admittedly it was against Real i think. Based on the fact he plays for them i suspect i got a very bad viewing :lol:

What is Herrera like, VI? I don't really know anything about him. Worth the price floating around?

Very talented, if overly rash sometimes. He needs to be protected since he has the body of a 12 year old and has the defensive timing of Paul Scholes on the piss, but he's technically excellent and certainly a creative force.

Wouldn't pay €36 million for him though.

Don't think they needed Erikson tbh but he is genuinely creative.

In terms of squad size maybe not, but they really do need someone to cut through a backline with a pass. None of their current group of midfielders are very good at it, most are direct and pacy. You could really see it in their first two league games. Not sure about Lamela though, haven't seen him enough.

In terms of squad size maybe not, but they really do need someone to cut through a backline with a pass. None of their current group of midfielders are very good at it, most are direct and pacy. You could really see it in their first two league games. Not sure about Lamela though, haven't seen him enough.

Completely agree they genuinely needed a creative player in there to go with all the power and pace.

AVB has pretty much recreated his Porto squad in terms of style of player and system but with some more depth on top :lol:

Lamela can do it but it's different from starting out wide. I agree to an extent hence my qualifier but I've never been that impressed with Eriksen bar the odd flash. Maybe an impact sub to start?

Lamela will be a 10 eventually anyway, it's in his Argentine nature.

Guest bimpy474

Just spent £30m :lol:

Aye but that's fine because they totally need him. Definitely didn't sign him to smite Spurs and help out Roman's crooked mate.

:lol: exactly. The term don't throw stones when you live in a glass house has never been more apt.

Guest Roger Kint

Just spent £30m :lol:

Aye but that's fine because they totally need him. Definitely didn't sign him to smite Spurs and help out Roman's crooked mate.

:lol: exactly. The term don't throw stones when you live in a glass house has never been more apt.

Did you not see his hissy fit about Pep's record against him? Such a prick

http://i42.tinypic.com/25ksin4.jpg

You don't even need to put the meme face on, he's clearly looking for bites and going from this thread he's going to be reeling them in for days. Can't wait for Facebook to catch up with this :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

its easy to forget with distance just what an utter asshole he is and how much better off the league was without his poisonous presence

After watching him Pardew up the first game against Hull i remembered how much of a twat he was, the TV work is all troll though

its easy to forget with distance just what an utter asshole he is and how much better off the league was without his poisonous presence

:clap:

Loads of soundbites and he's trendy though so the press and subsequently fans lap it up.

Good manager, as much of a knacker as the rest of them.