Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest bimpy474

Yeah why ?, i used to dislike Spurs because of Arry but i quite like AVB and want him to do well for some reason.

I like Spurs now, only reason I disliked them was Harry. Also they now don't suffer from delusions of grandeur because they are actually good.

spurs are the london us ffs, to see them succeed in anything other than short term would see a tear in the space time continuum

our only reason to dislike Spurs is out of jealousy. It wasn't too long a go that both teams were around the same level. They've obviously advanced a lot more than us since. It's probably similar to how Travis feel about Coldplay.

I reckon Mole was on the same water skis as Inochi and the fonz. Every single player ever is overrated. Unless you haven't heard of him, and then he's f***ing class. So alternative.

Nah he's a good player, wildly inconsistent but still i just think "great player" is a bit of a stretch :lol:.

If Milan can get Honda or Kaka ( even in his state ) they will have done well, although the Matri one is highly baffling.

our only reason to dislike Spurs is out of jealousy. It wasn't too long a go that both teams were around the same level. They've obviously advanced a lot more than us since. It's probably similar to how Travis feel about Coldplay.

This post starts off so serious, it completely throws you off and then BAM!, classic Oakie. :lol:

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 4m

EXCLU: Mamadou Sakho agrees provisional contract with Liverpool: http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2013/mamadou-sakho-agrees-provisional-contract-with-liverpool/#.UiCtcpL0v5w.twitter … #PSG #LFC

More great news - I thought he might have been JFK's preference over Douglas. Seems we are getting Nee Buggerall instead.

more understandable if this turns out to be true

Francois Piraux ‏@F8Piraux 1m

BREAKING : According to BeinSport (close to PSG), Mamadou Sakho will sign to Liverpool for €23M + bonus. #PSG #LFC

:kasper:

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 4m

EXCLU: Mamadou Sakho agrees provisional contract with Liverpool: http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2013/mamadou-sakho-agrees-provisional-contract-with-liverpool/#.UiCtcpL0v5w.twitter … #PSG #LFC

More great news - I thought he might have been JFK's preference over Douglas. Seems we are getting Nee Buggerall instead.

more understandable if this turns out to be true

Francois Piraux ‏@F8Piraux 1m

BREAKING : According to BeinSport (close to PSG), Mamadou Sakho will sign to Liverpool for €23M + bonus. #PSG #LFC

:kasper:

Should have been in for him. Total DISGRACE we didn't even make a bid.