Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

I know its a bit more common in italy for big clubs to buy and sell from each other than england but christ for milan to buy inters goalkeeper? that just doesn't seem right

not being much into italian football, has there historically been much direct movement from one milan club to the other (and vice versa :))

I know its a bit more common in italy for big clubs to buy and sell from each other than england but christ for milan to buy inters goalkeeper? that just doesn't seem right

not being much into italian football, has there historically been much direct movement from one milan club to the other (and vice versa :))

Not directly that I can remember but a whole load have played for both.

There is no point trying to understand Italian transfers, absolutely bamboozling at the best of times.

Seedorf did I think, Mancini the ex Roma winger did also

Just checked and Seedorf did, he was signed in a swap deal for Francesco Coco. Must be the worst swap deal ever.

Seedorf did I think, Mancini the ex Roma winger did also

Just checked and Seedorf did, he was signed in a swap deal for Francesco Coco. Must be the worst swap deal ever.

Toon reject no less.

About Van Persie, he's a right c*** like - there is a professional way of doing things and that's the way he should have conducted himself with regards to this latest news. Think it would be best for Arsenal to get rid and cash in on him as soon as possible. With Giroud and Podolski coming in, their attacking options are hardly lacking like.

Van Persie's finally shown his true colours btw.

Players playing for the both Milan clubs isn't too uncommon. They've even loaned shit to each other in the past (Mancini and Muntari for example).

Zlat, Pirlo, Baggio etc all played for all the big 3.

The real question is why wouldn't Milan go for a better keeper?

When was the last time Milan didn't have a keeper who was prone to a howler or two?

Not many about.

If you look at the best of the best - Casillas, Neuer, Hart, Buffon - none of them are going to move.

Plus they have no money...like Inter. Milan take the hit on wages with a low fee, Inter shift the wages off their bill.

Wow a world class player wants to win trophies!!! No surprise at all, arsenal need to sack Wenger before they will be successful again IMO.

Sack the arguably best manager in the league? No thanks.

Ferguson is the best manager in the league, no argument at all.

Wenger has been a top manager though.

Ben Alnwick has signed for Barnsley after his contract expired with Spurs.

Possibly the most pointless signing we've ever made.  Good riddance.

Now, Imagine me coming on your forum and telling all the Spurs fans that Fraser Forster was signing for Celtic.

No-one gives a monkeys man.

Now, Imagine me coming on your forum and telling all the Spurs fans that Fraser Forster was signing for Celtic.

More like Oldham signing Dan Taylor.

Not many about.

If you look at the best of the best - Casillas, Neuer, Hart, Buffon - none of them are going to move.

Plus they have no money...like Inter. Milan take the hit on wages with a low fee, Inter shift the wages off their bill.

Still seems like there should be a middle ground between those top keepers and Cesar. But I guess if they don't have money (which I feel like they've been saying every summer for years now).

To be fair though, this thread is called "other clubs' transfers" so there's really no need to act like a dick. That said, some of the posts by Martin Jol are not suited for a Newcastle forum, but overall do posters who support other clubs contribute a lot to this board and we shouldn't push them away.