Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest nufc_89

Sky Sports claims that there are just a few minor deltails left to be sorted out before Vertonghen is a Tottenham player.

Sky Sports claims that there are just a few minor deltails left to be sorted out before Vertonghen is a Tottenham player.

Vertonghen has changed his Facebook status to "Spurs!!!"  :smitten:

Dutch media are saying €8m 4 year contract + 2 year option.  If that fee is correct, unbelievable piece of work by Levy, even if he did only have 1 year left on his Ajax contract.

Vertonghen has changed his Facebook status to "Spurs!!!"  :smitten:

Doesn't look like a official Facebook page at all. Only 11k followers too.

Dunno, I'm not an expert on Facebook, know nothing about it tbh, I wouldn't know what was real or what was fake.  Happy to take your word for it, just have to wait for the Official Statement before celebrating.

NUFCblog-tastic. :lol:

It is CONFIRMED that two people tweeted about something.

Yeah true i did'nt read the link  :lol: although one of those two is quite reliable and i seem to remembering him breaking the Coates transfer too.... so it probably it is quite likely although there's nothing to suggest it's done yet.

Most boring transfer saga of the summer?

oh theres the RVP one to bore us to tears for the next 6 weeks

Can see him staying for his final year and us having to hear an 'update' on the 'tense' situation every fucking week for the next year.

Bayer Leverkusen have stated that they have turned down a bid in excess of £16million from Chelsea for Andre Schurrle.

The Blues have long been linked with the 21-year-old German international, and now Bayer have revealed that they have turned down a bid.

Leverkusen chief executive Wolfgang Holzhauser has stated that Chelsea offered in excess of €20million for their prized asset - but they rejected it.

"We were presented with a very concrete offer from Chelsea for Andre of beyond the €20million mark," Holzhauser is quoted by German news agency SID.

"The sum was pushed back and forth between the two clubs. We ultimately chose Andre.

"Andre is very valuable for us. He has also made it clear he would like to stay with us."