Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Please let West Ham stay down. Would be mint.

I didn't mind West Ham until Allardyce but yeah, that would be too fucking funny.

Any Fenerbahçe players that could be interesting? They risk losing their title and being relegated, due to a huge match-fixing scandal, to the 2nd division, where only 3 foreigners are allowed...

Would seem like a typical NUFC move these days

Miroslav Stoch and Diego Lugano.  :smitten:

Lugano and Colo at CB. :shifty:

The Mirror linking Hargreaves and Maynard for £4.5m with Leicester. Seems a logical move all round that one. I can see Leicester winning the league now if these are true.

doing some clever business there, championship should be really worth watching next season, lot of teams around the same ability

meanwhile Mirror also says Jerome is worth 6m :puke:

Lugano has been terrible since the WC and even then he was overrated.

He's been class for Fenerbahce this season apparently :dontknow:

Fair enough, for the national team he's been terrible though. I'm no Colocho who watches 55games an hour, so can't comment on his form in Turkey but for the national team he's been 'meh'.

He's been class for Fenerbahce this season apparently :dontknow:

Fair enough, for the national team he's been terrible though. I'm no Colocho who watches 55games an hour, so can't comment on his form in Turkey but for the national team he's been 'meh'.

I've not seen him play for his club, but I'm sure I read he got either Fenerbahce or Turkish player of the year. I've just thought he was quality ever time I've seen him play, and he has that proper nasty South American streak which we could do with.

probs mentioned but I noticed Joaquin signed for Malaga for 4m euros last month? canny cheap like

I have a few Brazilian friends and they told he was a top class player when he was in Brazol with Sao Paulo. I thought he was pretty good at Fenerbache on the few occasions I've seen him, but that was ages ago.

probs mentioned but I noticed Joaquin signed for Malaga for 4m euros last month? canny cheap like

I have a few Brazilian friends and they told he was a top class player when he was in Brazol with Sao Paulo. I thought he was pretty good at Fenerbache on the few occasions I've seen him, but that was ages ago.

He was very good for Sao Paulo and is adored by their fans. I was talking about the World Cup, he got rave reviews but wasn't THAT good. He's been pretty average for the national team since then too.

Guest palnese

Ian Holloway is due a £225,000 windfall from Charlie Adam's £9million move to Liverpool. A clause in the Blackpool manager's contract entitles him to 2.5 per cent of the fee his club will receive for 25-year-old Adam, whom Holloway signed from Rangers for £500,000 in August 2009.

(Daily Mail)

@YoungGunsBlog

"Plenty of speculation on Juan Mata, but his €25m release clause only applies to Spanish clubs, as I understand it."

Don't understand that...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/sid_lowe/01/29/atletico.buyouts/index.html

Most local legal experts say that if any foreign club was willing to take it to court they could get away with it, though.

Otherwise, that's a good explanation on how the system works, although I have seen claimed that any club could actually pay the clause on behalf of the player without the +45% tax (to this date no selling club has really gone so far resisting a purchase, so it's untested).

Just reading up on the Adam transfer and saw this:

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/07/08/article-2012550-0CEB96B100000578-360_634x540.jpg

fucking hell talk about rough :lol: They aren't the most photogenic couple like.