Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Levante say they have reached an agreement with Arsenal to buy Wellington Silva. Very strange but it's a case of attitude again.

Who the fuck is Wellington Silva?

Seriously, could be work permit/visa issues.

Tevez or Fabregas? Which "saga" is more tedious?

Nasri and Modric are only getting warmed up.

Just wait for the "will-he-won't-he" Leon Osman to Barca saga.

Levante say they have reached an agreement with Arsenal to buy Wellington Silva. Very strange but it's a case of attitude again.

Who the fuck is Wellington Silva?

Seriously, could be work permit/visa issues.

Been at Arsenal a while, Brazilian(obviously) striker rated decent, was on loan with them last season but they only gave him like 20 minutes all season.

Turns out it's another loan.

Guest Chubby Jason

He actually plays for Arsenal already? When I read that I thought they'd signed some exciting Brazilian superstar from Levante. How confusing.

Guest kingdawson

On Saturday, Modric yet answered the call and agreed to tell his view of his current situation ...

- A lot has been published in the media from the meeting with President Levy, who is transferring to the public our meeting much more crooked. I keep my right to say an opinion about all this - he said Modric which we call found at the family dinner.

Levy twisted story

So what happened to the 40-minute get-together with the President of the Spurs?

- I must first say that I am sincerely disappointed with the way President Levy did communicate with me. He was waiting for me cold is pretty arrogant performance has given me the knowledge that you really do not care what I say to him. I do not know why they asked, but that's his thing. I was kind of approach only further convinced that no wrong in the decision to change the environment.

On the one hand, it is understood his problem when he ran low ponajboljeg Tottenham player and the best profession in the last Premier League.

- President I am reminded of our gentlemen's agreement of last summer when we were in Dubrovnik agreed a contract extension with Tottenham. Then I talked openly with Levy that in perspective, if a concrete offer of a large team, then we will consider the offer and negotiate the best solution for all of us. The President then said "OK, we'll sit and talk." Now Levy to co-opt, do not want to talk to and he told me in a raunchy way that there is no chance for me to leave Tottenham ...

What does this mean a raunchy way?

- He threatened me, if you do not accept that his club's stance, then they will send me on a bench or stand, and we talked about the option of other team Tottenham.

Think about Chelsea?

- There is no doubt that Chelsea is interested in my transfer, after they sent a concrete offer from Tottenham which means that I want. I know that the new Chelsea coach said he would like to see me in his team. Of course I am flattered that my interest in this club that offers what all players dream, but it is a fight for trophies on all fronts.

I hope the agreement

When you actually broke it after three seasons to go from Tottenham?

- When he first came to Chelsea's official offer, I felt that he came that moment. It's not me it was simply a break, not going to just like that. I talked a long time with his family and to the people whose opinions I hold, I thought, weighed, and finally realized that this epilogue was best for me and the club.

What if Levy does not let go?

- I have not thought about it at all because such a solution should definitely not be good for anyone. Again, I have already told the President last summer that would offer as in the case of Chelsea should find an agreement on mutual satisfaction. So I hope that you will eventually understand the situation and that we will achieve harmony and disperse in an appropriate manner.

What does this mean a raunchy way?

Well, he whipped off his pants, dipped his penis in a pot of ink and wrote 'you can't leave' on the wall, whilst licking his lips and winking at me

to be fair... its not luka's fault. It was stupid on Tottenhams and Levy's behalf to agree to

negotiate if a big team came in with an offer. By not agreeing to this, it is understandable

that Luka would become upset.

Guest kingdawson

to be fair... its not luka's fault. It was stupid on Tottenhams and Levy's behalf to agree to

negotiate if a big team came in with an offer. By not agreeing to this, it is understandable

How do you know he's telling the truth?

If they signed a proper striker I don't think that's a bad signing but who's he going to be putting crosses in for? :lol:

I could see why Liverpool might go to that amount because it might get an extra half dozen goals a season for Carroll, but Arsenal?

How do you know he's telling the truth?

it's like any transfer saga. how do you ever know who's telling the truth. Fans in the end like to believe what they want to believe.