Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Sebastián Coates who Disco was mentioning as a possible target for us is apparently joining Manchester City.

So that's Savic and Coates in, planning to fuck off one of Lescott or Touré?

Is he? Fucking hell. Meteoric rise. Can't see him getting much game time like. I assume he has Beitish heritage from his name n all.

Carlos Cuellar on his way back to Rangers for 2m, by all accounts.

Curious one, that. Frozen out by Houllier, dumped at right back by MON (mind you, MON dumped so many people at RB, even after he went out and bought two proper ones, if he was still here it would probably have been my turn soon enough), not really had a chance for ages.

Agüero going all Torres on Atletico saying "it's just the place where he works and he's not a fan". Cold as f***.

Footballers are such f***ing arseholes.

I understand he's just being sincere and we should not expect footballers to bleed the club's colors, but he's been the fan's favorite for a few years, at least show some respect for the Atlético crowd.

Anyway, in the same interview he opens the door for coming to England, something that hadn't been the case until now.

Agüero going all Torres on Atletico saying "it's just the place where he works and he's not a fan". Cold as f***.

Footballers are such f***ing arseholes.

I understand he's just being sincere and we should not expect footballers to bleed the club's colors, but he's been the fan's favorite for a few years, at least show some respect for the Atlético crowd.

Anyway, in the same interview he opens the door for coming to England, something that hadn't been the case until now.

Really?

I imagine we are at this very moment preparing a swap deal involving Stephen Ireland, Habib Beye and Emile Fucking Heskey.

*wink*

Curious one, that. Frozen out by Houllier, dumped at right back by MON (mind you, MON dumped so many people at RB, even after he went out and bought two proper ones, if he was still here it would probably have been my turn soon enough), not really had a chance for ages.

I thought he had been a bit of a success at Villa, his name was timidly thrown around for a Spain callup the season before the WC.

Always thought he was a decent defender.  We were linked for ages before you got him if I remmember correctly.

It's a bit confusing to have three managers now not really rate him at centre half. Mind you, AM is only going on what he's seen on telly, as Cuellar can't train at the moment. In fact, he probably can't stand up, his knee is fucked.

I thought he had been a bit of a success at Villa, his name was timidly thrown around for a Spain callup the season before the WC.

At right back mostly. As I said, it's a bit of a peculiar one, that.

Apparently Bendtner is back with his Mrs and they want to raise their child in London, I would be more than happy for him to stay although I'd like us to be more accommodating to him as he has had a tough ride in terms of selection.

No idea who Richard Law is but Joel Campbell is a Costa Rican striker who I've mentioned on here a few times during the Gold Cup and Copa America.

Fast, explosive striker/winger. Looks like a very good player.