Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

6 month contract?

1 year loan with an option to buy apparently.  We're also talking to Vucinic.  And Udinese have apparently bid £10m for Gio.  If it's true, it would be a great deal by Levy.  Potentially a very good player but so undisciplined it's unreal.

7m plus rather hefty wages (seen some speculation up to 80-90k a week) old and above all else; very average. Waste of money

80-90k is absurd. 

want it to be genuine now and i'll join those saying it's a bad move by villa

Apparently Felipe Caicedo has signed for Lokomotiv Moscow. Levante bought him last month for £880,000 thanks to a clause in his contract from Man City and have sold him to Lokomotiv for £8.8m. - 1000% profit.

Apparently Felipe Caicedo has signed for Lokomotiv Moscow. Levante bought him last month for £880,000 thanks to a clause in his contract from Man City and have sold him to Lokomotiv for £8.8m. - 1000% profit.

:lol: Man City

Not that it matters for them like.

Btw, £7 million for Parker is laughable.

There's a brilliant article in the Daily Heil about Chelsea after ..... Nigel Reo-Coker or Jermaine Jenas.

Two players with a combined total of 15 completed passes in the last five years.

7m plus rather hefty wages (seen some speculation up to 80-90k a week) old and above all else; very average. Waste of money

no way will we paying wages like that to anyone. We have a massive wage bill issue.

no way will we paying wages like that to anyone. We have a massive wage bill issue.

thats what he will want, after all hes earning that right now. why do you think West Ham were perfectly willing to openly court a loan bid?

Will keep them running for another season, superb business. Be another miracle if they can stop up again this season (not sure who came up mind)

Betis and Rayo are strong outfits, but both are utterly broke so could have issues retaining a competitive squad (Rayo moreso than Betis). Granada are pretty crap but are backed by the Pozzos (Udinese owners) and are expected to reinforce significantly.

Personally can't see Levante doing it again, but I backed them to go down last season too...

Hope Betis can stay up and stabilise. One of those clubs I always associate with Spanish football, always remember Oli and Alfonso back in the day.

Was fucking dreadful for Barcelona.

Glad to have Betis back though, the Seville derby is easily the best in Spain.  What a fixture.

Betis are still in administration after relegation and the hangover of years of hand-over-fist spending by their previous board. They are expected to sort themselves out this year after achieving promotion and selling their highest earners (including Emaná, their best player by a country mile), I hope they stay up myself, the Sevilla derby is huge and they have a great set of fans.

Hope Betis can stay up and stabilise. One of those clubs I always associate with Spanish football, always remember Oli and Alfonso back in the day.

Was fucking dreadful for Barcelona.

Glad to have Betis back though, the Seville derby is easily the best in Spain.  What a fixture.

Aye he was that. First player I can ever remember donning white boots.

Guest Wearside

Villa have made an official bid for Parker:

@SkySports Sky Sports

#football Skysports.com understands Aston Villa have made a £7million bid for West Ham star Scott Parker. http://bit.ly/n5rdnj

Villa £20m for Downing and replace with N'Zogbia(possibly) £10m, Parker £7m, Given £3m, Hutton £3m, so for an extra £3m have that lot, Villa will do well next season.