Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

howardnurse Howard Nurse

I’ve had confirmation that Manchester United are NOT trying to sign Wesley Sneijder from Inter Milan and never were in for him #MUFC

1 minute ago Favorite Retweet Reply

BBC sport fella, should know his stuff.

Fucking Man Utd, making up bids to satisfy the fans, why don't they just get him in, he wants to go there, etc etc, blah blah blah.

Man Utd have needed to bring in a midfielder for a few years. Hargreaves finally not recovering, Scholes retiring, Giggs even older as well as a couple of fill-ins like Gibson leaving makes it even more urgent than ever now. They don't seem to be spending massive fees but they should go for Modric, especially to stop him strengthening their main rival.

Guest kingdawson

Bielsa came, saw and conquered. First day on the job and has already put seven Athletic players on the transfer list.

Llorente? Martinez? Munian? The rest I don't care for.

Bielsa came, saw and conquered. First day on the job and has already put seven Athletic players on the transfer list.

Llorente? Martinez? Munian? The rest I don't care for.

Aye, he's probably putting his best players on the transfer list on his first day at work  :lol:

Bielsa got the Athletic job?!?! wtf, that's gonna be a dramatic change in style isn't it?

Can they afford to put 7 on the transfer list with the limited amount of Basque players out there?

Bielsa got the Athletic job?!?! wtf, that's gonna be a dramatic change in style isn't it?

Can they afford to put 7 on the transfer list with the limited amount of Basque players out there?

Only Koikili was a regular from the transfer-listed, Balenziaga was a bit of a prospect too but guess Bielsa didn't rate him. And yes, that's going to be a U-turn from their usual style. It's either going to be magnificent or suicidal.

Only Koikili was a regular from the transfer-listed, Balenziaga was a bit of a prospect too but guess Bielsa didn't rate him. And yes, that's going to be a U-turn from their usual style. It's either going to be magnificent or suicidal.

They're both left-backs aren't they? Who's the replacement? Monreal has gone to Malaga.

Castillo and Aurtenetxe will be their LBs I guess.

He says that there will be new signings, hope somebody has told him he can't sign non-Basques!

Yeah, just seen the interview. I think he's going to struggle to find the right players to fit a system he wants. Who could he realistically target that would seem a good option?

Well, they had already signed Ander Herrera, who's the antithesis of the cliched Basque centremid and is a very talented player. They have been linked with Del Horno (who would be a waste, in my opinion) and even Arteta (although this reeks of somebody just looking up Basque players in FM). They might also :troll: Real Sociedad for Xabi Prieto, who'd suit a Bielsa side well, and they have bought their players in the past.

At least Bielsa will play a more fluid attacking game than caparros. Can't wait to see Javi martinez with the shacklesoff "a la U21"...

A midfield of Herrera-Martínez with Gurpegi kicking people in the gnads behind them is pretty  :fwap: