Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest kingdawson

Good to hear.

Stupid ssn were reporting a few days ago that Adebayor was the only player close to signing for Real according to Jose.

FFS WE NEED A STRIKER.

Village you think Mourinho will sign Adebayor permanently?

No, media have built the entire rumor from what just was a throwaway comment from Mourinho.This will be a president signing anyway, so it'll be Neymar or Kun, probably the Brazilian.

Surely Atletico won't let Aguero go to Real? Man City looks his most likely destination...

Just read that the Brazillian transfer window closes tomorrow so Corinthians better get a move on if they're going to sign Tevez. Won't be able to buy again until January.

FFS WE NEED A STRIKER.

Village you think Mourinho will sign Adebayor permanently?

No, media have built the entire rumor from what just was a throwaway comment from Mourinho.This will be a president signing anyway, so it'll be Neymar or Kun, probably the Brazilian.

Surely Atletico won't let Aguero go to Real? Man City looks his most likely destination...

That's their stance, but if Agüero doesn't agree to go there they will be forced to sell to Real.

Good to hear.

Stupid ssn were reporting a few days ago that Adebayor was the only player close to signing for Real according to Jose.

He was just being facetious. He was asked who was closer to sign for Madrid; Neymar or Agüero, and he said that as a way to dodge the question.

Is he going to take a cut to his monster wages to go to Spurs? Don't forget we are talking about one of the 10 highest paid footballers in the world.

If he joins on loan, his wages will remain the same, Spurs would just be expected to make a contribution, right?

Guest kingdawson

So you'll have two OAPs in goal? Or are you signing somebody?

Not gonna sign another GK tbh. It's Frediel as number 1 and Cudicini number 2.

Guest kingdawson

Frediel >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gomes

Who?

Brad Friedel looked average at best lest season, very slow and reactions starting to go.

why are you telling me about Brad Friedel when i clearly stated Frediel?

Frediel >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gomes

Who?

Brad Friedel looked average at best lest season, very slow and reactions starting to go.

why are you telling me about Brad Friedel when i clearly stated Frediel?

Thick as fuck.

As always.