Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Its a difficult situation for Gold & Sullivan - they're gambling on immediate promotion but theres a lot of decent teams there this year, so they're having to throw even MORE money at it. Leicester, Birmingham, Leeds and Forest look good. Even Hull.

Wouldn't forget Blackpool, think they'll do well this season too, hell maybe even Boro or Ipswich

I reckon Forest will be there near the top, I really hope Westham fk off like Leeds did.

Its a difficult situation for Gold & Sullivan - they're gambling on immediate promotion but theres a lot of decent teams there this year, so they're having to throw even MORE money at it. Leicester, Birmingham, Leeds and Forest look good. Even Hull.

Wouldn't forget Blackpool, think they'll do well this season too, hell maybe even Boro or Ipswich

I reckon Forest will be there near the top, I really hope Westham fk off like Leeds did.

Division One football in a deserted white elephant would be beautiful. Of course, so would bankruptcy.

Fulham are hardly setting the transfer window alight under Jol.

Pajtim Kasami

Palermo undisclosed

John Arne Riise

Roma undisclosed

Tom Donegan

Everton undisclosed

Marcel Gecov

Slovan Liberec undisclosed

Csaba Somogyi

Rakospalotai undisclosed

Pajtim Kasami

Palermo undisclosed

John Arne Riise

Roma undisclosed

Tom Donegan

Everton undisclosed

Marcel Gecov

Csaba Somogyi

Rakospalotai undisclosed

Who?

Who?

Who?

Who?

Who?

Pajtim Kasami

Palermo undisclosed

John Arne Riise

Roma undisclosed

Tom Donegan

Everton undisclosed

Marcel Gecov

Csaba Somogyi

Rakospalotai undisclosed

Who?

Who?

Who?

Who?

Who?

:lol:

Hey, at least Riise isn't that "who?" :lol:

Pajtim Kasami

Palermo undisclosed

John Arne Riise

Roma undisclosed

Tom Donegan

Everton undisclosed

Marcel Gecov

Csaba Somogyi

Rakospalotai undisclosed

Who?

Who?Huh?

Who?

Who?

Who?

:lol:

Hey, at least Riise isn't that "who?" :lol:

Guest kingdawson

Our press saying that Dos Santos to Sevilla is a done deal and has been for a while, but it's been held up since Barça have a 10% sell-on clause that expires August 1st, and both clubs are waiting on that.

Good riddance.

English press were reporting that we were trying to use him in a player plus cash deal for Negredo. A steaming load of bollocks i guess.

I always thought Emnes could have done well for them, should have got more of a chance when they were in The Premiership two years bag. He'll do well at Swansea.

I always thought Emnes could have done well for them, should have got more of a chance when they were in The Premiership two years bag. He'll do well at Swansea.

You might be right, Lita was the one I was more surprised about TBH.

Nowt wrong at with buying youngsters Disco but I'd be a bit worried if I was them going into a European campaign with one senior signing to what was already a small squad.

Their squad is possibly bigger than it was the last time they were in Europe so I'm sure they'll be fine. I'm sure it might be during next summer they start fading some of the older heads out, Murphy, Hughes and Duff have another season left in at the top level at least.

They've got a pretty settled team at the best of times anyway and unless they spend big (do they have the money? maybe not as they're a relatively small club) I can't see them improving their first team massively. Plus Jol is probably still getting to know his players.