Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

I think Ramsey will win Young Player of the Year. Really think he's got the class to step up, now he's going to be getting a lot more game time with Fabregas leaving.

Although Wenger still needs to buy a centre half, left back, defensive midfielder, a striker and Eden Hazard. ;)

I think Ramsey will win Young Player of the Year. Really think he's got the class to step up, now he's going to be getting a lot more game time with Fabregas leaving.

Although Wenger still needs to buy a centre half, left back, defensive midfielder, a striker and Eden Hazard. ;)

Agree re: Ramsey. Was playing fantastically before his injury and looks immense now.

All the despair and gloom over Arsenal is way OTT. The only real concern for them is that some of their fear factor has gone, which is useful against mid-to-lower table sides. A few quality performances and spankings (once they get through their difficult fixture list) will put paid to that though. Really see them doing well this year without the distraction of injured-one-minute-back-the-next Fabregas and his Barcelona saga. Comfortably top four IMO, if not better.

Very glad to have got one fixture out the way against them and have a point to show for it, mainly because it was the first day of the season and they (like us) are out of sorts atm.

It looks like Ramsey isn't all the way back yet. He still looks a touch slow. The agility isn't there yet, for some reason. It's probably fitness. I really rated him before he got injured. Him and wilshere will be great in the middle, with Song as the DM. They need a good winger because now theyve only got one in Gervinho. If Rvp can stay fit then they'll be a good team.

It looks like Ramsey isn't all the way back yet. He still looks a touch slow. The agility isn't there yet, for some reason. It's probably fitness. I really rated him before he got injured. Him and wilshere will be great in the middle, with Song as the DM. They need a good winger because now theyve only got one in Gervinho. If Rvp can stay fit then they'll be a good team.

We need Adam Johnson for Nasri, that's what we need!

Whats with the love for Eboue that the Arsenal lot seem to have?

Couldn't wish for a better player who would be happy being a backup right back option in my opinion, also a good guy who has a lot of time for the fans and the club.

Wish him ALL the best.

He strikes me as a bit of a character. Am I right in thinking he's improved his work ethic over the years, Gash? i.e. becoming something of a fans' favourite?

He has always worked really hard, he's obviously not a world beater but he gives everything which is all you can ask for.

He's just a good guy.

Ameobi-esque bants, innit?

Not entirely no but he has become a bit of a cult hero.

Keanes gone to Galaxy official

christ how do spurs keep on finding buyers for their dross

Wonder if we see them in the market now, they have been suprisingly quiet, although when the transfer deadline doesn't apply to you, i suppose there isn't a rush.

Guest kingdawson

Keane has gone for £2.2m is the downside, £75k off the weekly wage bill is the bright spot.

I thought there was a wage structure at Spurs and no-one was on more than £50k or something?

There is a wage structure.  £75k is tops.

Nah don't believe he's on 75k. I've heard countless times him and Woodgate were the highest earners on 60k.

Anyway that's around 8.5m brought in and around 150k (i'm including O'hara before anyone tells me my maths is wrong) a week in wages saved. We need to fucking spend now.

And I don't really mean to disrespect Arsenal, I have said many times that of all the sides fighting it out for the PL title I'd rather them win it, but you have been on a slide and the Wenger project after the Incredibles era just hasn't worked out.

THE INCREDIBLES  :mackems: Like it!

Invincibles mate :thup:

I was just watching the movie as I was typing this, sorry :lol: