Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Niko Kranjcar about to sign for Sunderland apparently.

That would be f***ing annoying. We should have been in for him.

How much have they spent so far? Would be a very good signing for them if they close the deal, sickening.

Niko Kranjcar about to sign for Sunderland apparently.

That would be fucking annoying. We should have been in for him.

Love the player, but may well have been down to us not being able to have assured him of being first choice when all our bods are fit.

Guest kingdawson

You probably could have got him for a similar price and wage to Obertan, no sell on though.

No way will we sell kranjcar for 3.5m.

Guest kingdawson

Bruce would waste him and stick him on the left if he did go, they'd be much better off looking for a pacey winger tbh. Would still be a canny signing like.

Kranjcar is immense playing on the left. He's rather shit playing on the right though.

Reportedly Huseklepp have signed for Pompey.

Wasn't he supposed to be good?

Highly rated by many Norwegians. Great speed and movement, but his shooting is more often than not poor. Don't know how he's done for Bari, but they've had money problems so could be because of that he's sold. Personally never rated him as good enough for the Prem, but think he could be a decent signing for Pompey.

Arsène Wenger tells Sky he is willing to spend £30m-£40m on a player, as long as he's the right player. via @BBCSport_David.

Hazard.

Arsène Wenger tells Sky he is willing to spend £30m-£40m on a player, as long as he's the right player. via @BBCSport_David.

Hazard.  :snod:

I hope you're right. I do think Ramsey is ready though, I'd feel for him if a player came in in his way.