Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Chelsea have bid 27m + Kalou + Benayoun for Luka.

Good offer. 27m+ 7m + 4m imo.

Better deal than Arsenal got for Cesc.

They'll get desperate soon and throw Sturridge in the deal.

No they wont :lol:

Ok care to make a bet that Sturridge will be somehow be thrown in the deal before the end of the window (not saying we'd accept but that a bid involving him would be made)?

So in your opinion, Modric = 27m + Kalou + Benayoun + Sturridge? :lol:

Wow you read my post and came to the conclusion i was saying that? amazing.

Well maybe if your post was clearer without all this "spurs itk's circle of mystical trust" malarky, you'd get a relevant response to the point you were making.

Wtf are you talking about? have a go at me when there's a reason to but don't spout bollocks about "itk malarky" when you're simply unable to read a post properly.

Me saying that a deal involving Sturridge will be made before the window closes means  modric= sturridge + Benayoun + Kalou.......give over man.

So if your post isn't based on any itk info, what is it based on that you're willing to put a bet on?

Good signing for Atletico if they get Osvaldo no? Not better then Aguero but will get goals.

Aye, I think he'll be great value for money (not that €17m is cheap but better than throwing the house at Falcao imho).

Espanyol will lose their first decent striker since Tamudo started regressing but that money should erase all their financial problems.

Guest kingdawson

Just be a little clearer next time, yeah?

Ah so you don't want to make the bet. There's a good boy, now run along.

Guest kingdawson

Ok care to make a bet that Sturridge will be somehow be thrown in the deal before the end of the window (not saying we'd accept but that a bid involving him would be made)?

Well maybe if your post was clearer without all this "spurs itk's circle of mystical trust" malarky, you'd get a relevant response to the point you were making.

Wtf are you talking about? have a go at me when there's a reason to but don't spout bollocks about "itk malarky" when you're simply unable to read a post properly.

Me saying that a deal involving Sturridge will be made before the window closes means  modric= sturridge + Benayoun + Kalou.......give over man.

So if your post isn't based on any itk info, what is it based on that you're willing to put a bet on?

Gut feeling and i'm willing to put a wager on it (only with that human centipede Dresden).  You assumed i was basing it on itk..and you assumed wrong so i accept your apology and lets just move on.

Gut feeling and i'm willing to put a wager on it (only with that human centipede Dresden).  You assumed i was basing it on itk..and you assumed wrong so i accept your apology and lets just move on.

:lol: yeah sorry I even asked  :facepalm:

Just be a little clearer next time, yeah?

Ah so you don't want to make the bet. There's a good boy, now run along.

Let me be very clear here because I don't want this to go any further.

Your post seemed to imply that Struddige would simply be added onto the deal.  Your post did not suggest that the deal would be changed any further, which may have included a reduction in money or the removal of either of the other two players. 

People mocked you because you were not clear enough...

Spend some fucking money.

Agreed, Everton, Villa, Blackburn, Wigan et alia are really letting the side down this year.

We're not letting anyone down, as that sort of implies we were expected to spend.

1250: FOOTBALL: - West Brom striker Peter Odemwingie on Twitter: "To my dear WBA supporters . I love this club and will leave only to a TOP team which is understandable. Nothing abnormal is going on."

This made me laugh. Don't know why. Will probably end up at Fulham/Villa or something :lol:

Thought spurs might be pretty shit this season but Ade is a damn good signing for them. Liverpool still a fair bit stronger imo though.

I think Spurs are stronger than Liverpool if they sign pay more.

Guest Roger Kint

Is Adebayor a permanent or a loan?

Spurs wagecap is less than half of Adebayor's current wages. What do you think? No hope of him agreeing such a cut to leave perminently imo

Guest kingdawson

Thought spurs might be pretty s*** this season but Ade is a damn good signing for them. Liverpool still a fair bit stronger imo though.

Liverpool have played their hand and it's a pretty average hand tbh despite costing so much. We haven't even made our move yet so lets see at the end of the window.

Is Adebayor a permanent or a loan?

Spurs wagecap is less than half of Adebayor's current wages. What do you think? No hope of him agreeing such a cut to leave perminently imo

I've not a clue. Hence why I'm asking the Spurs fans on here.

Does beg the question though, what do a lot of Man City rejects expect when they're inevitably replaced? There's no way that teams would even come close to matching City's wages. I suppose it will coax out the footballers from the mercenaries - those that want to play will take a cut in pay.

Guest taps01

Thought spurs might be pretty s*** this season but Ade is a damn good signing for them. Liverpool still a fair bit stronger imo though.

Liverpool have played their hand and it's a pretty average hand tbh despite costing so much. We haven't even made our move yet so lets see at the end of the window.

I can see Spurs finishing 4th above Arsenal and Liverpool

1250: FOOTBALL: - West Brom striker Peter Odemwingie on Twitter: "To my dear WBA supporters . I love this club and will leave only to a TOP team which is understandable. Nothing abnormal is going on."

This made me laugh. Don't know why. Will probably end up at Fulham/Villa or something :lol:

When players say that they usually end up somewhere distinctly average. At least when they're leaving Newcastle.

"I went and watched the game and watched him play," said Redknapp, who was speaking ahead of Thursday's Europa League play-off first leg against Hearts at Tynecastle.

"He is a good player but we are more desperate in other areas.

"I don't think anything is going to happen. He's a good player that I have watched before.

"I just like going to watch football matches so I thought I'd just go and see the game."

"I went and watched the game and watched him play," said Redknapp, who was speaking ahead of Thursday's Europa League play-off first leg against Hearts at Tynecastle.

"He is a good player but we are more desperate in other areas.

"I don't think anything is going to happen. He's a good player that I have watched before.

"I just like going to watch football matches so I thought I'd just go and see the game."

*Bryan Ruiz