Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

If he didn't come with "Adebayor baggage" I wouldn't mind him coming back.

What baggage? (Genuine question)

Him and RvP(amongst others) hating eachother and the fact he needs to feel loved or he won't perform.

That aside if he gave 100% in every game definitely in the top 6/7 strikers in the league.

If he didn't come with "Adebayor baggage" I wouldn't mind him coming back.

What baggage? (Genuine question)

Him and RvP(amongst others) hating eachother and the fact he needs to feel loved or he won't perform.

That aside if he gave 100% in every game definitely in the top 6/7 strikers in the league.

I think Adebayor ironically is exactly the type of player you need.

How the hell is Sturridge gonna get any games unless a few players leave? He's not a striker i know (Mata) But i thought that Sturridge could get some chances as a L/R sided forward.

How the hell is Sturridge gonna get any games unless a few players leave? He's not a striker i know (Mata) But i thought that Sturridge could get some chances as a L/R sided forward.

Mata - Torres - Sturridge.

Mata - Torres - Sturridge.

And the other hundred players?

Guest kingdawson

Well AVB played Sturridge wide right of the front three in some pre season games so i guess that's his position for them.

---------------------------------Torres/Drogba/Lukaku-----------------------------

Mata/Malouda------------------------------------------------Sturridge/Kalou/Anelka

-------------------------Lampard/Benayoun--------Essien/Ramires---------------------

-----------------------------------Mikel/MCeachran/Romeu--------------------------

f*** me they have endless options.

JenChang88:

"Berlusconi says Aquilani's an interesting player. Allegri says he needs similar to Pirlo. Aquilani says he's close to Milan. Join the dots."

FreddieBoswell7:

"Done loan,Milan will buy him for £5 million in June 2012. Aquilani getting £875,000 as pay off from Liverpool."

Poor deal for Liverpool if that's the case.

JenChang88:

"Berlusconi says Aquilani's an interesting player. Allegri says he needs similar to Pirlo. Aquilani says he's close to Milan. Join the dots."

FreddieBoswell7:

"Done loan,Milan will buy him for £5 million in June 2012. Aquilani getting £875,000 as pay off from Liverpool."

He looked class for them in pre-season. Obviously not British enough for Dalglish. As he's certainly better than Adam and Henderson.

JenChang88:

FreddieBoswell7:

He looked class for them in pre-season. Obviously not British enough for Dalglish. As he's certainly better than Adam and Henderson.

Good player but I don't think he has the quickness or fitness for the English game like other slight players. Daft signing anyway, serves Liverpool right. Showed Rafa up for the mug he is.

Guest johnson293

"Luka Modric will not face Manchester United on Monday night because "his head's not in the right place", according to Spurs boss Harry Redknapp."

Make it happen Chelsea.

Ha ha, Kevin Bond was on talksport this morning, and he said Modric had a 'pulled muscle' and hence, that's why he wouldn't play.

So, looks like he's on strike then.  :snod: