Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

OliverKayTimes Oliver Kay

And Man City making serious enquiries about Scott Parker. Mancini very keen, board looking into it. Transfer, not loan.

Mmmm pointless.

Pointless indeed.

A Spurs insider admitted: "Luka is desperate to leave and join Chelsea.

"It is hard to see a way back for him, especially after he has refused to play in such a crucial match."

Love it.

Other Spurs insiders are saying that Modric has an injury which he could play with wiith an injection but doesn't want to.  Not going on strike but not going out of his way to help either.

'Won't be sold under circumstances, can rot in the stands if necessary' is what I heard on day 1, still what was being said last night.

Guest sicko2ndbest

My Sauce (ha ha) tells me Crouchie & Palacios are at the Brittania Stadium 2 good signings for Stoke me thinks, what about you ?

Twitter for iPhone • 23/08/2011 10:53

Chris kamara

Guest sydneycove

Roma close to signing Pablo Osvaldo (Espanyol), Casemiro (Sao Paulo), Fernando (Porto) and Simon Kjaer (Wolfsburg).

Guest kingdawson

My Sauce (ha ha) tells me Crouchie & Palacios are at the Brittania Stadium 2 good signings for Stoke me thinks, what about you ?

Twitter for iPhone • 23/08/2011 10:53

Chris kamara

chris_kammy Chris Kamara

Sorry it's not true - it's just two lads cleaning the windows my apologies - my Sauce is sacked ha ha

9 minutes ago

The way Spurs are going about this thing is retarded imo. A player like Modric will not "sit and rot in the stands". These days players clearly have too much power for my liking, and while I despise stroppy cuntish behavior like Modric's (also see Maiga), Spurs will have to be realistic and cash in so they can buy a replacement in time. Certainly can't force the fucker to play!

Possibly one of the best putdowns I have seen regarding lack of transfer activity. Soldado from Valencia was asked about the lack of strenghtening from Valencia compared to their rivals and he said "it's not our fault if other clubs have doubts over their players" :lol:

Parker and Noble got pissed on by Clayton and Howson the other day. I really don't understand how Scotty is so high in demand. If he goes somewhere like City, or anyone else at the top end of the division, i really just couldn't understand it. He's bottom half-to-relegation mediocrity, just as we and West Ham were during his time there.

Parker and Noble got pissed on by Clayton and Howson the other day. I really don't understand how Scotty is so high in demand. If he goes somewhere like City, or anyone else at the top end of the division, i really just couldn't understand it. He's bottom half-to-relegation mediocrity, just as we and West Ham were during his time there.

Is any of this interest founded, though? Can't help but think he would've been snapped up by now if all the top half clubs really were looking at him.

Still cracks me up that this guy was the Premier freaking League's player of the year last year. :lol:

Guest Haris Vuckic

No he hasn't - Manchester City have agreed terms with Arsenal.

I doubt Nasri will have bother like.

''So £250k a week?''

''oui''