Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Le Toux as a Davies replacement maybe? Random signing, indeed.

Do you mean in terms of a body or role and style of play? Yes on the former, no on the latter two.

Hmm, well, probably a better squad option than Robbie Blake.

OC said he had eyes on a few MLS players, but now it seems to be the basis of our transfer policy.

Brek Shea. He's all that's worth looking at right now.

Guest Heneage

Do you mean in terms of a body or role and style of play? Yes on the former, no on the latter two.

OC said he had eyes on a few MLS players, but now it seems to be the basis of our transfer policy.

Brek Shea. He's all that's worth looking at right now.

Have to concur with Burnip on this. Maybe Gonzalez but he's just ruptured his ACL.

Must be worrying for you?

Not particularly. We can't really compete as it is, so we're looking at other (cheaper) markets, I suppose. It's not dissimilar to what you guys are doing with the Francophones right now.

Not particularly. We can't really compete as it is, so we're looking at other (cheaper) markets, I suppose. It's not dissimilar to what you guys are doing with the Francophones right now.

i think the french market does not compare to the MLS  !!!!

Whilst I don't rate Ream, I understanding people may see some potential, and he's got some years ahead of him. There are a decent amount of players around like this, but Le Toux isn't one of them. He will never be great, he will just work hard, oh, and he's already 28.

i think the french market does not compare to the MLS  !!!!

Do you watch the MLS?

Whilst I don't rate Ream, I understanding people may see some potential, and he's got some years ahead of him. There are a decent amount of players around like this, but Le Toux isn't one of them. He will never be great, he will just work hard, oh, and he's already 28.

It's a fairly cheap deal, and I'd rather operate like this than spunk 8M (possibly more) on a 27-yo like Elmander only to lose him on a free.

What's your view on Donovan's move to Everton btw? Le Toux has a comparable scoring record to him the past few seasons and is 2 years younger...

Would like to see Llorente in the Premier League, when I've seen him I've been impressed.

I hope he stays where he is. Athletic are starting to get something cool going and it would be a massive loss for them. His contract situation makes me fear the worst, though.

Levy was keen to sign Llorente, Spurs had received great scouting reviews, but Redknapp was and still is sceptical whether he can cut it in the PL.  If you could have a word in Levy's ear and tell him Harry is clueless when it comes to buying strikers I'd appreciate it  O0

L'Equipe: Moussa Sow has agreed terms with Fenerbahce. Lille having seemingly accepted a deal; a matter of time before it's complete? #LOSC

Damn! Wanted us to get him aswell. Demba-Demba-Sow

Backwards step for his career that like, class player.

L'Equipe: Moussa Sow has agreed terms with Fenerbahce. Lille having seemingly accepted a deal; a matter of time before it's complete? #LOSC

Wonder what his reception will be like considering how Ankaragücü reacted to Darius Vassell?

not so sure, whenever i watched him he reminded me of dzeko in that he never seemed to have a good game, score goals but i always think it'll run out sometime if you don't play well.

Happy we dodged that one - and ended up with a better player.

I would not be even remotely surprised if MON went for Kevin Davies. He's exactly what he likes up front.

Big, strong, limited, and already playing in this country, so he doesn't have to make any fucking effort.

What a waste of a move.