Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest Heneage

Wonder what Armand Traore is thinking all the way in Africa mind.  :lol:

"I feel sorry for whoever is playing left wing right now." [/Obvlivious]

In some ways I admire Fernandes. He has identified that the club is in trouble and is quickly attempting to rectify it, by paying over the odds to secure players that will (in theory) get them out of trouble. Of course the cynic (Ashley-Apologist) in me says that they should really be looking to bring in more sustainable players.

Should they survive, the players they approach in the summer will most likely want parity with their teammates. He's set a dangerous precedent, which if they go down will have far graver consequences, irrespective of whether he stays around.

6 month loan apparently.

That changes the story completely, for both the player and the club, btw. It is just a good, logical move on all fronts now. All the fuss seems useless, now.

Yep.

Although Sky seem to think it's permanent, hmm.

Guest Heneage

6 month loan apparently.

That changes the story completely, for both the player and the club, btw. It is just a good, logical move on all fronts now. All the fuss seems useless, now.

Yep.

Although Sky seem to think it's permanent, hmm.

Maybe he's said "I'll only be here 6 months." And they've presumed.  :bluestar:

Babayaro mkII...about the biggest insult I could give a left back.

Milan haven't been doing very well with left backs recently.

Taiwo has been a disappointment by all accounts.

They also have Urby Emanuelson who hasn't impressed, Zambrotta (who plays both sides), Antonini (woeful) and Didac Vila who they sent back to Spain last season.

Guest Heneage

They also have Urby Emanuelson who hasn't impressed, Zambrotta (who plays both sides), Antonini (woeful) and Didac Vila who they sent back to Spain last season.

They shouldn't be surprised with Emanuelson. He's 25 now and his entire career with Ajax (despite playing the position) has proved he's more like a wingback than a defender. It just didn't get readily exposed as he was in one of the best sides.

Zambrotta and Antonini are old and useless in that order, who they try for next is beyond me. Should really have considered Enrique.

They shouldn't be surprised with Emanuelson. He's 25 now and his entire career with Ajax (despite playing the position) has proved he's more like a wingback than a defender. It just didn't get readily exposed as he was in one of the best sides.

Zambrotta and Antonini are old and useless in that order, who they try for next is beyond me. Should really have considered Enrique.

Emanuelson was apparently trequartista for the derby...he hasnt played too much at full back or wingback, has even played a coupl of times in centre mid...he could do with settling at a team in his favoured position whatever it turns out to be!

:lol: Fantastic quote from a QPR fan:

Changing manager, trying to buy your way out of relegation for money above and beyond your means seems like pissin' in your pants to keep warm to me.

Brilliant :lol:

Love how QPR are seemingly signing two full backs, but don't seem to be doing anything about their woeful strikers. I'd have Best/Shola/Löven ahead of their piss poor strikers any day of the week.

They need two decent strikers or one great one to survive IMO. Probably a CM as well, now that what's-his-name is out for the rest of the season, especially as they might end up playing Barton there when he comes back.

Helguson is on course to score more than Ameobi ever has in a season, and they'd already be relegated with Lovenkrands upfront.

The Sun says they're in for Niko Kranjcar.