Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest magpie99

It seems to me that Harry is pricing his squad players out of moves anyway................8m for Dos Sanris, 20m for Defoe etc so what happens when these players run down their contracts and can leave for free?

I think Harry and Spurs need to be more realistic and can see squad players such as Jenas, Huddleston, Krancjar and Defoe leaving for nothing if he is not more realistic.

When we played them a few months ago I thought they were a good team just lacking a goalscorer. Should really be their priority I think. Not easy getting a proven one in but if they got the cash then that's where I would spend it.

I would be surprised if Krancjar went there other than a 6 month loan.

Would be very disappointed if he left....unless they paid us 15M for him, of course.

Wh yon Earth would you be dissapointed? He never ever gets a game or even comes close. Strange statement.

Guest MrSundlofer

I would be surprised if Krancjar went there other than a 6 month loan.

Would be very disappointed if he left....unless they paid us 15M for him, of course.

£15M?  ;) ...he has started 4 games this season and 2 games last season (in the league). Not worth £15M.

Guest MrSundlofer

Drogba to Shanghai confirmed by Chinese press. 3 years on 200k p/week.

Drogba and Anelka as a striker partnership then.

I was reading about Drogba in the Metro today and they felt the need to put 2 daft analogies one after another at the end of the article. :lol:

However, Chinese club Shanghai Shenhua remain keen, with owner Zhu  Jun saying of their pursuit. ‘It’s like flirting with a girl. Perhaps she will resist you at first but if you continue to ask her out, it always ends well.’

Shenhua director Zhou Jun added: ‘It’s like making a blockbuster. When Jackie Chan and Jet Li confirm their participation, other actors and  actresses will be confident.’

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/887900-andre-villas-boas-theres-no-need-to-sell-didier-drogba-for-torres-sake#ixzz1k0D8NvU8

I was reading about Drogba in the Metro today and they felt the need to put 2 daft analogies one after another at the end of the article. :lol:

However, Chinese club Shanghai Shenhua remain keen, with owner Zhu  Jun saying of their pursuit. ‘It’s like flirting with a girl. Perhaps she will resist you at first but if you continue to ask her out, it always ends well.’

Shenhua director Zhou Jun added: ‘It’s like making a blockbuster. When Jackie Chan and Jet Li confirm their participation, other actors and  actresses will be confident.’

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/887900-andre-villas-boas-theres-no-need-to-sell-didier-drogba-for-torres-sake#ixzz1k0D8NvU8

I like how after using one absurd analogy, they see fit to include a 2nd one. :lol:

Just me who thinks the 2nd one is essentially Baba speak?

I want to meet this Zhou Jun character.