Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

I am not being funny or anything but if he was good as FM and Fifa portray him to be then better sides than QPR would be after him and Milan certainly would'nt be so desperate to get rid.

Bullet dodged.

QPR have money. Fuck all to do with his ability.

I am not being funny or anything but if he was good as FM and Fifa portray him to be then better sides than QPR would be after him and Milan certainly would'nt be so desperate to get rid.

Bullet dodged.

QPR have money. Fuck all to do with his ability.

:thup:

Onuha could get better clubs than QPR I'd assume (not on the level of Taiwo, obviously). But if they're the ones willing to pay the money? :dontknow:

Bullet dodged.

QPR have money. f*** all to do with his ability.

True but some people are saying he would do well for Arsenal, who would rather join Arsenal or QPR?

I think the answer is obvious.

Bullet dodged.

QPR have money. f*** all to do with his ability.

True but some people are saying he would do well for Arsenal, who would rather join Arsenal or QPR?

I think the answer is obvious.

I think it's questionable whether he's of top 4 quality, but he can certainly do a lot better than QPR, if the offers were there, and the wages were handsome. He can't sign for a club who haven't had an offer accepted.

Doubt wages would have been issue, we have a good chance of finishing the season in top 6 meanwhile QPR have a very good chance of going down.....

If we really wanted him i think we could have had him.

Personally i dont think we were ever in for him and was just the media using our name to create interest.

The fact Pardew denied any interest in the player a month or 2 back goes along with this.

He's a good player - i think most of us would have been pleased if we had got him, in particular with us not having a left footed full back at the club.  I don't buy into all this bullet dodged guff

If a player leaves/doesn't join us (regardless of how tenuously we're linked) they automatically become shit/scum. New rule.

How many Nigerian players will waste their careers playing for ghastly clubs on high wages before they realise that money should not be their only objective in their careers. I love both players, but Musa can enjoy the cold freezing his inner thigh as racist fans throw fruit at him and Taiwo can take the tube to Holloway road stop so he can stare at the Emirates and think about what might have been as he competes for position with Luke Young and Fitz Hall. You are in the wrong part of the city. At what point does common sense and career direction take priority over your wage packet? I cannot understand why Milan were so eager to get rid of him, anyway. He's not impressed, but he's hardly been given a chance at all. He hasn't been disastrous when called upon either, just average and uncomfortable (which would fit a foreign player who is given no time before he is thrown aside)

edit: We don't need Taiwo. We need a right back.