Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Is he decent? Seems to have played well since going to Rangers. Probably in line for another cap soon. I am extremely familiar with his sister, but I am not as well informed on him.

I don't know, really. Like the article says he never really set the world alight for Aberdeen but has been a sensation for Rangers. I think the motivation of this being a big chance and such a gamble of his career might have influenced his performances. You can tell what kind of a difference it can make when players are playing for contract security by just looking at the miraculous upturn in form many players have when they're down to their last 6 months.

Obviously we all know the standard of the SPL, but he must have something to be comfortably Rangers best player in the last month or so.

Is he decent? Seems to have played well since going to Rangers. Probably in line for another cap soon. I am extremely familiar with his sister, but I am not as well informed on him.

I don't know, really. Like the article says he never really set the world alight for Aberdeen but has been a sensation for Rangers. I think the motivation of this being a big chance and such a gamble of his career might have influenced his performances. You can tell what kind of a difference it can make when players are playing for contract security by just looking at the miraculous upturn in form many players have when they're down to their last 6 months.

Viduka syndrome as it's known.

Marcus Olsson, the twinbrother of Martin Olsson, has apparantly signed for Blackburn according to the ever so reliable swedish newspaper, Aftonbladet.

Hope he's not as much of a cunt as the other one.

He's a twin. He's basically the same person. And he's signing for Blackburn. Of course he's a cunt.

bbcsport_simon Simon Austin

#Everton agree 500k fee with AEK Athens for Greek def Kostas Manolas.Deal on standby though, depending how much cash left from jelavic...

Really highly rated from what I've read. Could be decent business by Everton this.

bbcsport_simon Simon Austin

#Everton agree 500k fee with AEK Athens for Greek def Kostas Manolas.Deal on standby though, depending how much cash left from jelavic...

Really highly rated from what I've read. Could be decent business by Everton this.

Everton are spending money like theres no tomorrow, they should calm down - thats THREE money transfers this month!

Spurs have loaned out 2 of their youngsters and Bostock for the rest of the season

Tom  Carroll to Derby

John Bostock to Sheffield Wednesday

Kudus Oyenuga  to St Johnstone............................... subject to international clearance!