Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest Roger Kint

If I was a club looking for a striker I would take a serious look at Maiga, who was close to signing for us until (presumably) we found out our first choice target Cisse was available. Considering our success in scouting players these days, it wouldn't surprise me if Maiga also turns out to be a world beater for whomever snaps him up.

Scored a few recently as well, will be quite cheap assuming they go down(havent checked the table for a few weeks)

Surely Real will sign a striker this summer, Benzema and Higuain aren't good enough.

I couldn't disagree more strongly, both are absolutely amazing players. Arguably 2 of the top 5 centre forwards in the world.

If I was a club looking for a striker I would take a serious look at Maiga, who was close to signing for us until (presumably) we found out our first choice target Cisse was available. Considering our success in scouting players these days, it wouldn't surprise me if Maiga also turns out to be a world beater for whomever snaps him up.

Scored a few recently as well, will be quite cheap assuming they go down(havent checked the table for a few weeks)

They are bottom, but if he keeps scoring the way he has, they'll stand a very good chance of surviving. He's off at the end of the season anyway. Good player, great athlete, but certainly not the quality of Real Madrid, as it was suggested.

They are bottom, but if he keeps scoring the way he has, they'll stand a very good chance of surviving. He's off at the end of the season anyway. Good player, great athlete, but certainly not the quality of Real Madrid, as it was suggested.

What the f***? I didn't suggest he was good enough for Madrid. My comment is completely unrelated to the posts before it, hence why I didn't quote anyone or mentioned Madrid, Benzema or Higuain.. Is this now the *** Official Real Madrid Thread *** ???

Guest Roger Kint

Cheers, strange to see a team with some good players struggling there.

Fairly sure it was a general point rather than a suggestion for Real Madrid mind :lol:

if i was fergie i'd go for Higuain - step up from Hernandez and Welbeck and think he'd bag 30+ in the league over here. world class number 9.

They'll have roster space and cash once they dump Berba.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Think Higuain is the same as Berbatov. Does fuck all other than stick the ball in the net, not that that's a bad thing.

Think Higuain is the same as Berbatov. Does f*** all other than stick the ball in the net, not that that's a bad thing.

Bit harsh on both players. I think Berbatov posessed fantastic technique, a great footballing brain. The only thing he lacks is workrate/desire which makes all the difference.

2010/2011: after 36 games, Birmingham were 3 points clear of the relegation zone and had scored 36 goals. The Monday before a crucial game on Sunday against Spurs, they had 3 players fined after going out on the **** after their end of season awards dinner.

2011/2012: after 36 games, Villa are 3 points clear of the relegation zone and have scored 36 goals. The Monday before a crucial game on Sunday against Spurs, they had 3 players fined after going out on the **** after their end of season awards dinner.

Guest andrew

Think Benzema is brilliant but i have never rated Higuain.

22 in 30 this season? 91 in 150 for Real? Classy player and awesome finisher imo

Guest Craig-NUFC

Think Higuain is the same as Berbatov. Does f*** all other than stick the ball in the net, not that that's a bad thing.

Bit harsh on both players. I think Berbatov posessed fantastic technique, a great footballing brain. The only thing he lacks is workrate/desire which makes all the difference.

That's what I meant, just worded it badly. As finishers go, they're two of the best, but they lack the work rate to help out the rest of the team like how Cisse does for us or Benzema for Madrid.

edit: Basically I'm being very English about it. If he doesn't run around and show courage, he can fuck off. Brute strength over technical ability all day long.

Surely Real will sign a striker this summer, Benzema and Higuain aren't good enough.

Aye beacause 31 goals and 15 assists in 50 games for Benzema and 26 goals and 8 assists in 52 games for Higuain shows that are clearly not good enough.

There's a point about the Real need a stiker issue, though.

Benzema is a world class striker on his day but, with a different kind of striker they might have got that goal against Bayern. I always think Benzema needs the game going into his direction and won't be a stiker who'll get you a goal out of nothing - like Cisse.

2010/2011: after 36 games, Birmingham were 3 points clear of the relegation zone and had scored 36 goals. The Monday before a crucial game on Sunday against Spurs, they had 3 players fined after going out on the **** after their end of season awards dinner.

2011/2012: after 36 games, Villa are 3 points clear of the relegation zone and have scored 36 goals. The Monday before a crucial game on Sunday against Spurs, they had 3 players fined after going out on the **** after their end of season awards dinner.

I would love to see Villa relegated. Not because I despise Villa, but maybe then we would never have to see McLeish coach in the top flight ever again. That'd be two relegations with two different teams in two years. And let's face it, Villa would bounce back in no time without him.

QPR is another team deserving of relegation, imo. Unlike Swansea and Norwich, they've brought absolutely nothing to the league this season.

22 in 30 this season? 91 in 150 for Real? Classy player and awesome finisher imo

imo Higuain is the best traditional number 9 in the world, ahead of Falcao.....though maybe Cisse would like to dispute that.

imo Higuain is the best traditional number 9 in the world, ahead of Falcao.....though maybe Cisse would like to dispute that.

Gomez?

I bet Felipao can name 15 better Brazilian strikers than Benzema and Higuain. :aww:

Unfortunately, Benzema is the most in form striker in the world and for Higuain hes lucky Brazil has no strikers nowadays even worth mentioning in the same bracket (dont really consider Neymar a striker and Leandro Damiao is far from being a top top striker even though he has alll the potential to become one). Higuain is a good goalscorer, but I do agree that there are many better strikers than him in the world.

Dont agree the slightest. Gomez, Ibrahimovic, Falcao are all better in my opinion.