Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest kingdawson

Wolves have bid 7m for Bassong accoring to some agent on twitter.

Makes sense tbh as it's probably why theres a hold up of the 5m transfer of O'Hara to them. Don't want Bassong to leave though but O'Hara can go.

Makes sense tbh as it's probably why theres a hold up of the 5m transfer of O'Hara to them. Don't want Bassong to leave though but O'Hara can go.

Would make sense, Wolves have been after a first team left sided defender for some time. McMackem said so himself in Jan IIRC.

Would make sense, Wolves have been after a first team left sided defender for some time. McMackem said so himself in Jan IIRC.

Delighted for the lad if true. :lol:

Bayern Munich in for Shane Long. :lol:

They could at least make it believable. Though I'm not sure what to believe anymore with the transfer market the way it is now. :dontknow:

:mackems:

He is replacing Mario Gomez who is coming here.

Makes sense then.

Apparently Dzsudzsak's move to Makhachkala will cost 14 million Euros.

They're going to give him a house in Moscow, which is 1600 kilometres away from Makhachkala and fly him in for every game.

He's also going to be given a brand new Bugatti and the wage is rumoured to be upwards of 100k a week.

What a vile shame, that is.  :undecided:

Anzhi and Terek both have training centres nowhere near the cities due to them being unsafe/shite and just fly in/out for the games IIRC. Hence being able to get the bigger names in.

Nice deal for Dzudszak that like.

Guest Heneage

Depressing to see him go there. Honestly don't think I could agree to that kind of move irrespective of the financial gains.

The worst part about the transfer windows is the hesitancy it brings to my life about whether I should start new games on Football Manager.

It's heartbreaking when players that make mint frees for a CCC/L1 level save get snapped up days before the update is completed.

Former Poland national team goalkeeper Jerzy Dudek has gotten interests from English side Aston Villa, however, Dudek claims he wants to remain in Spain.

The 38-year old has spent the past four seasons as back up to Iker Casillas at Real Madrid.

"I have not thought about hanging up my boots yet. My family is very happy in Spain and in Madrid. My son has a girlfriend, so my priority is to stay in football without changing country," Dudek told Spanish newspaper Marca.

Dudek was rumoured to be considering a move to the MLS but the he has confirmed he has only received offers from Europe as of yet, "I have offers from Spain, Turkey and England," he said. "What is clear is that wherever I go, I will go there to play."

Dudek has ruled that he does not plan to return to Poland.

Makes sense, Friedel leaves and they go after Dudek. Guess they really like their goalies to be old and wrinkly.

Be quite good if they came in for Harper, actually. I'm not a hater but I'd really like to see Krul and Forster get a proper go.

Sounds like a great plan, muckleech might want to take a look at lovenkrands & ameobi while they are at it, swap all 3 for Ireland, or pay towards Darren Bent.

Villa man, they're like the gift that keeps on giving at the moment. Dudek FFS.

At least he'd come well rested. Twelve appearances (2 league games) in 4 years  :lol:

What's the biggest difference between England and Spain?

In England, if you have to be there at so and so time, then at so and so time you're there. Here it's 'ah, enjoy your life!'. If we're late, so what? I found out about this straight away. I had an appointment with a La Liga chairman to speak about signing and he didn't turn up for three hours. When he finally showed, he didn't say anything about why he was late. It's just normal. I think the weather plays a part: if I sit in the garden in the sun and my wife asks me to do something, she gets angry because I'm there going 'Do I really have to do it now? Wait for my moment, for me to conjure up the energy ...