Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Like Man U need another winger...

That said can see Hazard moving centrally a la Ronaldo I suppose but that still doesn't quite solve the obvious flaw in Man U's side.

Having said all that one has to ponder, if Vidic had been fit they would probably have won the league...

Like Man U need another winger...

That said can see Hazard moving centrally a la Ronaldo I suppose but that still doesn't quite solve the obvious flaw in Man U's side.

Having said all that one has to ponder, if Vidic had been fit they would probably have won the league...

He's played AM all this season and got 20 goals and 16 assists i bet he's being signed to play behind Rooney in a 4-2-3-1.

still doesn't solve man u's main issue, a lack of any truly top class central midfielder

Indeed, i have a feeling they will buy Modric not quite sure why just a hunch....

Which falls in line with my belief that Man U will spend alot of money this summer after the disappointment of failing in Europe and losing the league to City.

Guest Shaun

still doesn't solve man u's main issue, a lack of any truly top class central midfielder

Cabaye  :(

Indeed, i have a feeling they will buy Modric not quite sure why just a hunch....

Which falls in line with my belief that Man U will spend alot of money this summer after the disappointment of failing in Europe and losing the league to City.

:lol: Of course your feelings fall in line with your beliefs.

:lol: Of course your feelings fall in line with your beliefs.

Lol good point  :lol: still would'nt be suprised if they out spend City this summer sounds insane but i wouldnt be suprised by it.