Guest palnese

SunderlandSpy SunderlandSpy

by mithun_toon

Safc have bid £10.1 million for Bafetimbi Gomis of Lyon!!! #SAFC #Sunderland

Wrong thread.

:giggs:

:lol:

-----------

Phil Jones finally completes his move to us. No idea how it's worked saying he was supposed to have a £16million clause in his contract. Reports saying "after Manchester United successfully negotiated a transfer fee with Blackburn Rovers" but surely it's £16million and no more?

SunderlandSpy SunderlandSpy

by mithun_toon

Safc have bid £10.1 million for Bafetimbi Gomis of Lyon!!! #SAFC #Sunderland

Wrong thread.

:lol:

-----------

Phil Jones finally completes his move to us. No idea how it's worked saying he was supposed to have a £16million clause in his contract. Reports saying "after Manchester United successfully negotiated a transfer fee with Blackburn Rovers" but surely it's £16million and no more?

Charlie Adam is making a big mistake going to Liverpool.

I know betting was suspended - but it hasn't been confirmed yet, has it?

The usual "Sky Sports News sources" saying it's all but complete. Don't see where he'll fit into that side, unless Raul Meireles really is going to Inter.

Charlie Adam is making a big mistake going to Liverpool.

I know betting was suspended - but it hasn't been confirmed yet, has it?

The usual "Sky Sports News sources" saying it's all but complete. Don't see where he'll fit into that side, unless Raul Meireles really is going to Inter.

Lucas, Meireles, Gerrard, Henderson, Spearing, Shelvey, Poulson, Aquilani all battling for two central midfield spots at the moment.

Dunno what Dalglish is planning.

I'm guessing Aquilani back out to Italy on loan or at a big loss to what they paid, Shelvey on loan to a lower Premier League/Championship promotion contender, Meireles out.

Lucas, Gerrard, Henderson, Spearing, Adam and Poulsen (if no-one takes him)...that's not a top 4 set of midfielders imo.