Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Also know as the "Ah, but at least we tried" or "bid low, get it made public to unsettle the player" tactic

More likely the former since it's well known that Baines wants to stay in the area. No chance he's gonna agitate for a move darn sarf.

Also know as the "Ah, but at least we tried" or "bid low, get it made public to unsettle the player" tactic

Other "at least we tried" tactics -

Offer a really lucrative contract safe in the knowledge that there is no way the player will accept

Make a really low bid for a player knowing that there is no way it will be accepted

Arsenal HAVE been talking with Everton, don't know who about though, Baines? Rodwell? Jagielka again?

There were a couple of rumours floating round the internet today that you bid £10m for Baines :lol::lol::lol:

Hopefully start low bid up! If we can get him for about £16m and get a decent amount for Clichy (half of that) I'd be very happy!

MirrorDarren Darren Lewis

Chelsea bid for Modric just the start. Spurs already looking at replacements.

All the ITK's are agreed that Modric won't be sold, if he goes Bale and VDV will follow soon after.  I fully expect Modric to be a Spurs player on 1st September.

He has to be on the wind-up, man. Not even a Spurs fan could be such a conceited arsehole all of the time without it being intentional.

He's good if he is, because it grinds my gears every time.

MirrorDarren Darren Lewis

Chelsea bid for Modric just the start. Spurs already looking at replacements.

All the ITK's are agreed that Modric won't be sold, if he goes Bale and VDV will follow soon after.   I fully expect Modric to be a Spurs player on 1st September.

Once your little ITK committee makes a decision, do you personally call Levy?

:rolleyes:

mattspiro Matt Spiro

#MUFC bid a whopping €10.5m for Raphael Varane. He sits his philosophy baccalaureate exam today. Current wage at Lens: £2k a week

They will have a qualtiy CB trio for years to come.

He has to be on the wind-up, man. Not even a Spurs fan could be such a conceited arsehole all of the time without it being intentional.

He's good if he is, because it grinds my gears every time.

My opinion lies somewhere near yours on Jol as well. Probably more swearing though  :laugh: