Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Apparently Luca Toni is rescinding his contract with Al-Nasr to go and play for Malaga.

What a pointless signing for Malaga. They need to stop buying aging crap, or not depending on what you think of them. They've got CL football and unlimited cash, why don't they spend it on some quality young players or at least players in their prime. Baffling.

Apparently Luca Toni is rescinding his contract with Al-Nasr to go and play for Malaga.

What a pointless signing for Malaga. They need to stop buying aging crap, or not depending on what you think of them. They've got CL football and unlimited cash, why don't they spend it on some quality young players or at least players in their prime. Baffling.

Odd. I thought they might go all Vilarreal and go nuts in South America but they've had a very unusual/short-term recruitment policy.

Toni was finished years ago though.

Exactly. He's been crap since his second season with Bayern. Thing is they struggled on all season last year with RvN who is also past his best so its not really a new experiment.

The amount of scope they have - massive money to play with, CL football, few work permit limitations. Yet they sign crap like this.

Worthy every penny.

What kind of player is he?

Attacking CM who has been moulded into an AM although he could easily play CM IMO, with great touch, passing and dribbling and almost always makes the right decision.

He reminds me in style of Gotze, although he seems to operate a lot deeper.

It's a lot of money for a player so young, but i'm convinced he will be one the best playmakers in the world one day and considering he start's for Brazil he's ready for this level now quite frankly.

Very mature for his age, one of the thing's i like about him more than anything else is his brain. As mentioned before he always seem's to make the correct decision and one of those players who simply has a picture in his head of what he's going to do with the ball.

inb4 i have never seen him play and i'm just making this up on the spot.