Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest neesy111

Villa left for their US tour this morning, and Alan Hutton is not making the trip.

Please please please please please please please let that mean someone is in the process of buying him.

How much did you's buy him for?

Villa left for their US tour this morning, and Alan Hutton is not making the trip.

Please please please please please please please let that mean someone is in the process of buying him.

How much did you's buy him for?

4 million of your British pounds.

I don't care what we get back for him, I just want him gone, he's that fucking useless.

Hanging back to sign a new 5 year deal.

Apparently a few people were doing the Villa Park tour thus morning and were in the dressing rooms when Lambert walks in, giving a player a quick look around the ground.

Turns out in was Ron Vlaar. I hope this means the end of James Collins.

I'd be worried if I was you. Very limited defender who will never make it in the PL. Think Bouma but worse.

Think Snodgrass will struggle tbh.

Wait till Ronaldo reads this.

I dunno. He's a bit slow but hardworker and has quality on the ball. Would never take him here, but Norwich have had worse players performing at the top level for them.

Think Snodgrass will struggle tbh.

Wait till Ronaldo reads this.

I dunno. He's a bit slow but hardworker and has quality on the ball. Would never take him here, but Norwich have had worse players performing at the top level for them.

I agree with that assessment. He didn't have a great season last season though.