Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Btw anybody that has ESPN, they have picked rights for up Ligue 1 next season. In case you wanted to enjoy another league after it has had all competitiveness sucked out of it.

I think I'd rather watch it now just to see Zlatan.

Sewelly  :thup:

Juan, with 82 caps for Brazil has left AS Roma and signed a two-years contract with SC Internacional. Some very good players in this team now!

Definitely, too bad their attempt to sign Nilmar failed.

Forlan - Damiao - Nilmar

Wouldve been very very dangerous.

Botafogo have signed Uruguayan national midfielder Lodeiro, Corinthians have signed Hamburg/Peru Guerrero and also Martinez from Velez Sarsfield. Gremio have built a side witch classics like Glberto Silva, Ze Roberto, Elano and Fabio Aurelio.

Nice Zlatan quote.

The one on the Beeb tickled me too for some reason.

"We are verifying a number of different options for Iaquinta in Italy, but especially in England," agent Andrea D'Amico told Calcio Sport 24. "Fulham? That is a concrete hypothesis."

...tf? :lol:

Juan, with 82 caps for Brazil has left AS Roma and signed a two-years contract with SC Internacional. Some very good players in this team now!

Forlan - Damiao - Nilmar

Botafogo have signed Uruguayan national midfielder Lodeiro, Corinthians have signed Hamburg/Peru Guerrero and also Martinez from Velez Sarsfield. Gremio have built a side witch classics like Glberto Silva, Ze Roberto, Elano and Fabio Aurelio.

Random question but is Maikon Leite any good or not?

Forlan - Damiao - Nilmar

Only when it's cold, proper rank when it's warm. [/languagejokes]

FOOTBALL

Liverpool's owners, Fenway Sports Group, claim in a video on their website that they have added Fulham striker Clint Dempsey to their squad for the upcoming tour of North America.

"The team has added Fabio Borini and Clint Dempsey to a team that game [sic] within a game of winning the FA Cup," the video's blurb states.

Has Clint just become a dick? :sad:

You've not been watching closely. He's been a bit of a dick for years.

FOOTBALL

Liverpool's owners, Fenway Sports Group, claim in a video on their website that they have added Fulham striker Clint Dempsey to their squad for the upcoming tour of North America.

"The team has added Fabio Borini and Clint Dempsey to a team that game [sic] within a game of winning the FA Cup," the video's blurb states.

Has Clint just become a dick? :sad:

You've not been watching closely. He's been a bit of a dick for years.

:thup: Reckon he'll be pretty gash if he moves too.

Forlan - Damiao - Nilmar

Not seen much of him, but before his injury he was playing extremely well and was scoring for fun.

Don´t know if anyone has said this already. But Zlatan will earn about £200 000 per week at PSG.

The swedish paper is running an article were there are showing that he will earn an average swedish salary in one day. Personally, I think that is a disgrace.

Don´t know if anyone has said this already. But Zlatan will earn about £200 000 per week at PSG.

The swedish paper is running an article were there are showing that he will earn an average swedish salary in one day. Personally, I think that is a disgrace.

Yeah he should turn it down and ask for less. ;)

Wasn't he on more at Milan?

Disgusting really.

Surely the whole reason he went to PSG was for more money.

Surely the whole reason he went to PSG was for more money.

Don't know how true it is but both Ibra and TS wanted to stay but Milan needed the money which makes sense if this supposed Ibra quote is true.

" You dont have any money? don't worry i'll write you a cheque " :lol: