Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Wow gone from £20m in first papers to £12m in the indy now, by the end of the day the deal will have been for 50p and a twix

Graeme Bailey ‏@SkyGraemeBailey

Jack Rodwell move to Man City will be the third biggest in Everton history, only eclipsed by Wayne Rooney and Joleon Lescott sales.

Wow gone from £20m in first papers to £12m in the indy now, by the end of the day the deal will have been for 50p and a twix

Jack Rodwell move to Man City will be the third biggest in Everton history, only eclipsed by Wayne Rooney and Joleon Lescott sales.

So at least £15m. Not to go all Martin Jol (I'll report later what the U12s are having for dinner) but seeing a lot of rumours that it's nearer the £20m mark. Would be very good business IMO, but of course the question is what Moyes will see of that.

Would like to think somehow we've included a potential loan deal for Johnson perhaps. Would be class.

So at least £15m. Not to go all Martin Jol (I'll report later what the U12s are having for dinner) but seeing a lot of rumours that it's nearer the £20m mark. Would be very good business IMO, but of course the question is what Moyes will see of that.

Would like to think somehow we've included a potential loan deal for Johnson perhaps. Would be class.

£15m plus add ons according to Greg O'Keefe. Add ons go up to £20m according to Dave Prentice. Good deal :thup:

Wonder if Everton will make a play for Donovan on a permanent.

Doubt it. As well as Galaxy not really wanting to sell, it's a lot of money for a fairly old player.

More MLS that dictate the sale than Galaxy isn't it?

Frankly, I don't know. All I know is the deal seems unlikely before you even consider age, price and where he'd fit in.

Doubt it. As well as Galaxy not really wanting to sell, it's a lot of money for a fairly old player.

Yep. But Galaxy have to approve.

Frankly, I don't know. All I know is the deal seems unlikely before you even consider age, price and where he'd fit in.

Honestly don't think he'd cost all that much, especially considering his past with Everton. Certainly wouldn't take the whole Rodwell fee. Everton and MLS have an interesting relationship, I think a deal could be worked out.

Think the posts in here are a little harsh on Joe Allen. He looked a very good player last season, vital to that swansea side that played the type of football Rodgers wants to play at Liverpool. He'll certainly fair better than Adam and Henderson who are both ridiculously mediocre nor did they have a specific place in the Liverpool system last season.

Obviously the fee is inflated, but Rodgers has had him in the Pl for a season already, he obviously impressed him enough to warrant splashing out when their were potentially other options availible. I do think Allen will suprise a few people this season

Yep. But Galaxy have to approve.

MLS is a strange league

Everton really need to strengthen right back. Hibbert and Neville, that is all.

Not a priority. 2nd best defence in the league last season.

Right wing and a back-up for Jelavic are most needed.

£15m plus add ons according to Greg O'Keefe. Add ons go up to £20m according to Dave Prentice. Good deal :thup:

:neutral:

... :neutral:

Near £30m for Rodwell and Sinclair. Fucking batshit. Rodwell and Sinclair, man. They're only average-to-good (with big potential) but you know their careers will go to absolute shit as well. Fuck off City you fucking utter parasites.

Guest firetotheworks

Everton really need to strengthen right back. Hibbert and Neville, that is all.

Not a priority. 2nd best defence in the league last season.

Right wing and a back-up for Jelavic are most needed.

2nd best defence in the league? ???

Joint 3rd, but still, the point stands.

Hibbert and Neville are comically bad footballers but for a more immediate impact on results, strengthening the right wing is a higher concern.

Hibbert and Neville are comically bad footballers but for a more immediate impact on results, strengthening the right wing is a higher concern.

Does that fella from Rangers you got not play there? Albeit he's probably shite.

Sorry yeh, I forgot about Man Utd :lol:

Does that fella from Rangers you got not play there? Albeit he's probably shite.

Coleman probably. Naismith I assume you mean? Can't say fairer than a hatrick against AEK Athens.