Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Believe it or not Routledge plays quite well :)  think Laudrup wants 3 or 4 wingers available.

I can easily believe it, I liked his pace. Not the most gifted footballer I've ever seen but always gave 100%. Just one of those things.

To be honest he's probably the best crosser we have, Sinclair runs inside all the time and Dyer tends to do short passes. It's nice to see all the usual suspects predicting relegation for us this year, if we replace Allen intelligently we'll have a stronger team than last year.

Graham's looking likely to be scoring more this year.

Believe it or not Routledge plays quite well :)  think Laudrup wants 3 or 4 wingers available.

I can easily believe it, I liked his pace. Not the most gifted footballer I've ever seen but always gave 100%. Just one of those things.

To be honest he's probably the best crosser we have, Sinclair runs inside all the time and Dyer tends to do short passes. It's nice to see all the usual suspects predicting relegation for us this year, if we replace Allen intelligently we'll have a stronger team than last year.

Graham's looking likely to be scoring more this year.

That's the name of the game tbh.

Players come and go but the team has to come first. £15m for Allen plus a bit more for Sinclair (if he goes) has to be reinvested by Laudrup. No point having money in the bank from sales if the XI on the park is struggling.

Unsure about the truth of Scott Sinclair to Man City but we're  apparently lining up Pablo Hernandez a right winger from Valencia

He's good.

Think Laudrup had him on loan when he managed Getafe. He seem to be tapping up a lot of his old players. Good player though that Pablo.

Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers has made it clear he will not pay over the odds to bring players to Anfield.

The new Reds boss has spent a reported £25million on the captures of Fabio Borini and Joe Allen this summer.

:yao:

Belgium are going to win the World Cup in the next 12 years. Every other good player seems to come out of there.

I love managing them on FM. Kompany, Vermaelen, Vertonghen, Alderweireld, Fellaini, Defour, Witsel, Mirallas, Hazard, Lukaku, Mertens, De Bruyne, Dembele etc.

Liverpool manager Brendan Rodgers has made it clear he will not pay over the odds to bring players to Anfield.

The new Reds boss has spent a reported £25million on the captures of Fabio Borini and Joe Allen this summer.

:yao:

:lol:

Maybe he means from now on?

Belgium are going to win the World Cup in the next 12 years. Every other good player seems to come out of there.

I love managing them on FM. Kompany, Vermaelen, Vertonghen, Alderweireld, Fellaini, Defour, Witsel, Mirallas, Hazard, Lukaku, Mertens, De Bruyne, Dembele etc.

:) that's a pretty good list tbf