Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Anyone know how much Man United paid for Angelo Henriquez?

Just under 4m I think. Vickery was talking about him on last weeks WFPI and he seemed to rate him.

Anyone know how much Man United paid for Angelo Henriquez?

Just under 4m I think. Vickery was talking about him on last weeks WFPI and he seemed to rate him.

The one time I've watched him he looked amazing (for an 18 year old) but whether he'll make it over here is another thing. Vargas was the same at La U and has done bot all at Napoli.

Do love Man United's policy of gambling on South Americans though.

Dybala, who's moved to Palermo is another one who could be the next huge star although he faded badly after the inital hype of last season.

They spoke about Henriquez on the last World Football Phone-In.

Description sounded very much like Chicharito. Tim Vickery said his movement around the box is superb and that he's a very composed finisher for his age.

Apparently Ferguson is not planning on loaning him out. At that age he'll need games in order to keep developing.

'I am just starting my fifth season at Everton, this will be one of my last. I have seen everything. In January or at the end of the season I will turn to another club or championship,'

Fellaini  in Het Nieuwsblad.

'I am just starting my fifth season at Everton, this will be one of my last. I have seen everything. In January or at the end of the season I will turn to another club or championship,'

Probably a good time for him to move, he's publicly recognised as playing his best football at the moment and would definitely get a move to a CL club.

Probably a good time for him to move, he's publicly recognised as playing his best football at the moment and would definitely get a move to a CL club.

Can see him going to Man Utd, exactly what they need in their midfield.

Has put in a fair shift as well, not like he is asking for a transfer after 2 seasons

Guest firetotheworks

I still think it's crazy that Man City went for Rodwell over him. Good for Everton though, I want the likes of us and Everton to be able to keep our best players.

Probably one of my favourite non-NUFC players, total beast.

Let's see if you're still saying that after the elbows and general roughing up he'll inevitably try on Monday.

How long in his contract? Just wondering if Everton can squeeze some good money for him.

Signed a new 5 yr contract in Nov 2011. There's a good chance he'll become Everton's record sale.

How long in his contract? Just wondering if Everton can squeeze some good money for him.

Long - 5 year contract signed less than a year ago.

Not surprising that a very good player who deserves to be playing at CL level wants to play at that level. Completely unnecessary him coming out with these comments though.

Signed a new 5 yr contract in Nov 2011. There's a good chance he'll become Everton's record sale.

>£30m..

Probably is worth it in the current climate.

Long - 5 year contract signed less than a year ago.

Not surprising that a very good player who deserves to be playing at CL level wants to play at that level. Completely unnecessary him coming out with these comments though.

I always get the impression that some footballers believe that interviews, quotes, etc... given to foreign media won't be picked up by the media of the country they play in. They always come up with the more stupid comments when talking to them.

Everton bought him for 15m. Considering his long contract, proven PL ability, and the dross that goes for big bucks nowadays, good chance of enticing a Man U/Man City/Chelsea to go for him.