Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

How long in his contract? Just wondering if Everton can squeeze some good money for him.

Long - 5 year contract signed less than a year ago.

Not surprising that a very good player who deserves to be playing at CL level wants to play at that level. Completely unnecessary him coming out with these comments though.

Absolutely. Everton and Moyes should slap him with a fine. No place for these comments at this stage of the season. From Everton's point of view he'll be a marked man now as far as his performances and body language/behavior go. Any below par showings will be attributed to these comments and his desire to leave. Stupid.

How long in his contract? Just wondering if Everton can squeeze some good money for him.

Not surprising that a very good player who deserves to be playing at CL level wants to play at that level. Completely unnecessary him coming out with these comments though.

Absolutely. Everton and Moyes should slap him with a fine. No place for these comments at this stage of the season. From Everton's point of view he'll be a marked man now as far as his performances and body language/behavior go. Any below par showings will be attributed to these comments and his desire to leave. Stupid.

It's perhaps made worse because of the good start we've had. A poor performance at West Brom aside it's been very promising. This is a particularly poor time to be coming out with shite like this, just when it looks like things were going well and we had a good shot at challenging for the top 4/5/6.

Just like Tiote, I can't think of any team that values him to the point that they will match Everton's valuation, which will inevitably be very high. I don't think he will be as important to a higher quality team as he is at Everton. If you put him in the midfields of Chelsea, Real Madrid, etc, he'll look like a good player, but not one worth 30 million pounds.

Just like Tiote, I can't think of any team that values him to the point that they will match Everton's valuation, which will inevitably be very high. I don't think he will be as important to a higher quality team as he is at Everton. If you put him in the midfields of Chelsea, Real Madrid, etc, he'll look like a good player, but not one worth 30 million pounds.

Wouldnt be so sure. Fergie was bigging him up a lot after the Man United. I could easily see him going there.

Must say I can't stand comments like that. (Taylor_J's)

If he has ambitions of playing in the champions league then he's not going to get that at Everton, sadly. Looks like he wants a new challenge. What's wrong with what I said? In this case I think it's perfectly fine.

If he has ambitions of playing in the champions league then he's not going to get that at Everton, sadly. Looks like he wants a new challenge. What's wrong with what I said? In this case I think it's perfectly fine.

Best left internal.

In a way I respect the honesty. Doesn't mean he'll drop his head at all. The better he plays, the better the club he will sign for.

I don't know, this new TV contract seems to be throwing the English transfer market out of whack. Some clubs have paid absolutely mental fees for some average-to-decent players. If midfielders like Pau Allen and Javi Garcia can go for 15m, somebody way more established in this league like Fellaini can command significantly more.

I don't know, this new TV contract seems to be throwing the English transfer market out of whack. Some clubs have paid absolutely mental fees for some average-to-decent players. If midfielders like Pau Allen and Javi Garcia can go for 15m, somebody way more established in this league like Fellaini can command significantly more.

From American Psycho?

From American Psycho?

Somehow I mixed Joe Allen with the founder of Microsoft.

Best left internal.

:thup: naturally

Fellaini has come out and denied those comments and has no plans to leave apparently, Saw it on Sky Text.  :D

The reality of the situation is if you're not in the CL and you have a very good player on your hands, they will to some degree want to play in the CL. Therefore, in that sense you'll have players who want to leave. It's an impossible situation though - how can Moyes seriously tell Fellaini he's going to achieve that with Everton? It's possible but very unlikely.

It's sad really but that's where we're at. It's as though any good player will automatically float to the top, and it's up to other clubs - clubs of the ilk of Everton and Newcastle, for example - to get what they can out of them earlier in their career.

Fellaini has come out and denied those comments and has no plans to leave apparently, Saw it on Sky Text.  :D

The reality of the situation is if you're not in the CL and you have a very good player on your hands, they will to some degree want to play in the CL. Therefore, in that sense you'll have players who want to leave. It's an impossible situation though - how can Moyes seriously tell Fellaini he's going to achieve that with Everton? It's possible but very unlikely.

It's sad really but that's where we're at. It's as though any good player will automatically float to the top, and it's up to other clubs - clubs of the ilk of Everton and Newcastle, for example - to get what they can out of them earlier in their career.

No offence, but I don't really see you as our rivals. You play much better football than we do most of the time.

[/white text won't work on grey]