Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Dude their f***ing mining industry is loaded. Australia is the most expensive country Ive been too. Its really mental down there nowadays. They probably paying all these guys with money right out their wallets.

edit: Zurich is more expensive, but Australia is up there no doubt.

Yeh where im from in Perth, its rediculously expensive. Majority of the mines are in Western Australia, even a truck driver gets paid $120 000 a year up there. The shit thing is, there are cashed up bogans left right and centre. ie. idiots with money.

FYP

Dude their f***ing mining industry is loaded. Australia is the most expensive country Ive been too. Its really mental down there nowadays. They probably paying all these guys with money right out their wallets.

I ment from the football clubs. Norway is rich as f*** yet they get canny s*** wedge for playing over there, the league is p*ss poor, etc. Sad because football is big there, but I digress..

Nice insight though fellas :)

I ment from the football clubs. Norway is rich as f*** yet they get canny s*** wedge for playing over there, the league is p*ss poor, etc. Sad because English football is big there, but I digress..

Nice insight though fellas :)

Fixed.

When I was over there, there was at times where Norway looked like an English dominion, though. Just more well-behaved and with taller people.

Norway was a s*** country until tyey found oil. Now they think theyre all cool. A bit like mike and his knicks. Loads of money but still s***. :lol:

So Mike supports the Bills, the Knicks *and* Liverpool NUFC?

How come he hasn't hung himself yet?

The Yankees are the only thing keeping him going.

http://i.imgur.com/avRaA.jpg

So, farewell, then, Stephen Warnock, now you have joined Bolton on an emergency loan.

To sum up the reactions of the Villa faithful to this terrible loss, here are the last few responses i just saw on a Villa forum discussing it.

Good, one gone one to go.

Get in!

Poor Bolton

Bolton have signed him on loan.Happy days

Not for Bolton it's not

On the other hand, how many PL starts would a back four of Hutton, Dunne, Collins, Warnock have?

Far too many.

His surging runs down the right wing for his country has gained him the nickname "The White Cafu" amongst the Tartan Army[citation needed].

- Alan Hutton's Wiki.

As someone I sit near said to me "you could hold a music festival in the space Hutton leaves behind him when he wanders out of position, looking for someone to kick"