Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

It appears Beckham is set to sign for an A-League club. Either Melbourne Heart ( courtesy of the money we gave them for Curtis Good) or Perth Glory. Interesting times.

I'll definitely be checking out of a game if he arrives. I have to see Del Piero play while I'm here as well. He's tearing shit up in the league.

The A-League is a high standard. Probably third behind only Spain and England.

If you don't count the Q-League amongst the top 3, we've got nothing else to discuss here.

Hasn't been on the same level since Batigol retired.

If you don't count the Q-League amongst the top 3, we've got nothing else to discuss here.

Hasn't been on the same level since Batigol retired.

:D .. if you accept the a-league as a developing league and enjoy it, its pretty entertaining. Its behind the J-League and K-League by a fair way at the moment, but id say its approaching MLS. Football quality wise this is.

It appears Beckham is set to sign for an A-League club. Either Melbourne Heart ( courtesy of the money we gave them for Curtis Good) or Perth Glory. Interesting times.

I'll definitely be checking out of a game if he arrives. I have to see Del Piero play while I'm here as well. He's tearing s*** up in the league.

You should probably see Heskey instead cause he seems to be doing better. :lol:

I'll definitely be checking out of a game if he arrives. I have to see Del Piero play while I'm here as well. He's tearing s*** up in the league.

You should probably see Heskey instead cause he seems to be doing better. :lol:

Aye Heskey has 5 goals in 7 games. :lol: Del Piero is just destroying everybody though, as you'd expect. He has 6 in 6 I think, scored a few screamers last week.

Close down the internet, the highest level of absurdity has been achieved.

http://www.memecreator.org/static/images/memes/761519.jpg

Edit: Forgot safety wink :razz:

More rumours linking us to Neymar, with our vice-president alluding that it would be a fantastic signing and the confirmation we have paid €10m and have €30m more budgeted for an already agreed signing.

Neymar on the left, Messi on the middle, Pedro on the right.

:fwap:

I have seen 200000000 "Neymar to Madrid/Barça" rumors in the past two years, so I'll try not to be too hopeful. But the "€10m paid towards a €40m player" bit is in our accounts and confirmed by the club, they just won't say who is the money for.

(You know it will be Shola)