Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

I remain unconvinced by him. He may be completely magical but think people are getting carried away potentially with him.

I won't be shocked if he struggles his first couple years in Europe. Spain is a completely different beast than Brazil.

That being said, he has looked just as dynamite for the national team as he has for Santos.

Pretty much all his international goals are from friendlies. But, the fact that Brazil doesn't need to qualify for the WC hurts him in that regard.

It's not just the goals though he has looked impressive every time i have seen him.

In friendlies :D

I would be excited if we signed him, mind.

Pretty much all his international goals are from friendlies. But, the fact that Brazil doesn't need to qualify for the WC hurts him in that regard.

It's not just the goals though he has looked impressive every time i have seen him.

I would be excited if we signed him, mind.

http://ct.fra.bz/il/fz/se/i52/5/3/23/f_324a8099b9.png

VI is such a douche at times, he is very subtle, but its these 'Oh we only won by the odd goal today and didn't play very well', 'Oh, I'd be happy if we signed Neymar but I'm not sure.', 'Oh, we won the league, but not the Champions League, I'm so pissed'.

:huff: :D

I think it's his attitude that would worry most, some players have the ability to carry off ultra confidence, but will he handle being second best (maybe he'll get better than messi, but doubt it, which is by no means slagging him off of course) and work as hard as messi and everyone else at barca does?

I think it's his attitude that would worry most, some players have the ability to carry off ultra confidence, but will he handle being second best (maybe he'll get better than messi, but doubt it, which is by no means slagging him off of course) and work as hard as messi and everyone else at barca does?

TBH he was second best for almost two years behind Ganso, and that only seemed to make him better...

VI is such a douche at times, he is very subtle, but its these 'Oh we only won by the odd goal today and didn't play very well', 'Oh, I'd be happy if we signed Neymar but I'm not sure.', 'Oh, we won the league, but not the Champions League, I'm so p*ssed'.

:huff: :D

:blush:

Big club fan innit.

Messi doesn't really work that hard anymore i don't see him press nowhere near as much as he use to.

Neymar would have to though, Barca can get away with Messi standing there waiting for the ball or dropping deep trying to get it but they can't have their wide players not pressing.

But when i watch him for Brazil he usually does press off the ball when they lose it so i don't think thats the concern.

My worry would be can Messi and Neymar be a partnership that works..... Villa and Messi works even if Villa doesn't score as much because the understanding is perfect of when to go in behind and when to drop deep etc etc.

If Neymar and Messi get similar understanding then everyone is f*cked tbh  :lol: