Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Wouldn't surprise me one bit if Dzeko did a Balo and suddenly looked the dogs bollocks again if that happened :lol:

Has he even been that bad here? The don't seem to use him correctly, and that's a decent goal ratio for someone who often comes off the bench. Would be great for Dortmund in my opinion.

I mean in general play, both Balo and Dzeko have looked very underwhelming in link up while in England.

Yet when in Germany and Italy respectively they suddenly look like Ibra 2.0 by comparison. ( and for their national teams)

Some of it is due to Mancini's awful coaching and tactics, but some of it is due to how little technique training is done in this country by comparison.

:thup:

Lewandowski 4.75

Blaszczykowski 3.05

Götze 0

Reus 17.1

Bender 1.5

Gündogan 5.5

Piszczek 0

Subotic 4.5

Hummels 4.2

Schmelzer 0

Weidenfeller 0

Dortmund starting 11: €40.6 Million

Andy Carroll: €41 Million

Not bad  :lol:

Reus was in their youth system as well before they let him go and bought him back, would have been even more ridiculous :lol:

Even so getting within touching distance of a CL final with a starting line up which cost around 40m euros is a ridiculous achievement in todays climate.

Guest Roger Kint

Lewandowski 4.75

Blaszczykowski 3.05

Götze 0

Reus 17.1

Bender 1.5

Gündogan 5.5

Piszczek 0

Subotic 4.5

Hummels 4.2

Schmelzer 0

Weidenfeller 0

Dortmund starting 11: €40.6 Million

Andy Carroll: €41 Million

Not bad  :lol:

Even better when you think they got Reus to replace Kagawa for a similar price after only costing them £300k

Bayern buying the Bundesliga. It's 04/05 (iirc) all over again.

Who did they buy then?

Ahh, Neesy man, that's why I did the 'iirc' thing. :lol:

It's not even about a specific season, it's generally.

If someone does well in the Bundesliga, they'll buy him. Deisler, Schlaudraff, Petersen, Pizarro, Frings, Ballack, the Kovac brothers.... the list goes on and on.

Players, just to sit on the bench there at times (not Ballack obiously) just to weaken their opponents.

Lookslike Ancelotti is off in the summer according to French hacks.

Would love him here. One can dream.

Rather have Pep with Jose assistant, but only if we signed Messi on a free.

:lol: Do people honestly think this club has that much clout?

I'll be dumbfounded if we even have serious negotiations with Benitez.

Tancredi Palmeri‏@tancredipalmeri48s

Leandro Damiao in advanced talks with Napoli, which at the moment is definitely ahead of Tottenham to sign him

Should be a decent enough replacement for Cavani if he can adapt to Serie A quick enough :thup:

Different player to Cavani but given he'll be half the price hoepfully for them it'll work out. Be a shame to see them fade. Hope Vargas comes back at some point too, he flopped but I still reckon he's class.

Different player to Cavani but given he'll be half the price hoepfully for them it'll work out. Be a shame to see them fade. Hope Vargas comes back at some point too, he flopped but I still reckon he's class.

Mazzarri is terrible with young players, IMO. Half the reason Vargas bombed.

:lol: Do people honestly think this club has that much clout?

I'll be dumbfounded if we even have serious negotiations with Benitez.

Hence why I said dream. It would never happen.

For those who can read a bit of German or know how to use some sort of translator, here's the endless list of players Bayern have stolen from their closest rivals over the years.

Really hope Götze will play there and won't sit on the bench like many others had to do over the years just to weaken the opponents.

http://de.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/auf-die-10/bayerns-wildereien-unendliche-liste-093511476.html