Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

That pairing in France, man. What a horrible waste.

Not to mention Falcao over at Monaco too, do agree its getting a bit ridiculous now.

I wonder who Mourinho turns to now, after missing out on Falcao and Cavani.

Suarez?  :shifty:

Guest VanBarduck

Ibra is going. No way those two could play together somuch ego...

Cavani and ego? are we talking about the same Cavani?

The man works his bullocks off :lol: and consistently plays out of position for his country.

Cavani and ego? are we talking about the same Cavani?

The man works his bullocks off :lol: and consistently plays out of position for his country.

Read that post that he wrote and was going to answer the exact same way as you. Vanbarpunk talks so much shite at times man :lol:

Monaco sign Jeremy Toulalan.

Should remove Cabaye out of their equation.

Why exactly?

Was wondering that myself..... Toulalan is a DM this removes nothing.

:thup: Nothing like each other except their white and french midfielders. Racist duo (the poster obviously).

Norwich and Southampton are on the hunt for, have bought, and are able to attract, quality players.

Meanwhile our lot, a far bigger and better club (you'd think) are squirming around trying to sign Antonio Alcaraz. Fuck off man.

Norwich and Southampton are on the hunt for, have bought, and are able to attract, quality players.

Meanwhile our lot, a far bigger and better club (you'd think) are squirming around trying to sign Antonio Alcaraz. Fuck off man.

Oi! You're signing players, don't whinge :lol:

You expect me to have sympathy for a club who went on a spending binge last January? :lol:

You expect me to have sympathy for a club who went on a spending binge last January? :lol:

Joe Kinnear.

Joe Kinnear.

Stop quoting Nelly lyrics, they are irrelevant.

Joe Kinnear.

Stop quoting Nelly lyrics, they are irrelevant.

Tenuous in the extreme, but I can only praise the imagination. :lol: