Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Seeing Suarez flirt with Arsenal is embarrassing.

It's like having a girlfriend and you have solid sex with her and yea, she may be able to do better than you in eyes of neutrals but you got her back when she was labeled a fucking whore by everyone around and were there for her.

Now, every time you go on a date with her, she can't stop going around on how boss Jimmy's beard looks, or how well Peter's abs and muscles are developing. You want out lad ?! Just slap a fucking transfer request and stop with this whole "IT'S NOT YOU, IT'S ME" routine. Pulling a George Costanza.

And why would ANYONE with intention of winning would want to go to Arsenal ? Celebrated becoming 4th harder than United celebrated winning the actual  title. Cringe-worthy stuff.

And I wish Benteke already moves to Spurs. Don't want him linked with us at all with Suarez' saga involved.

Joel to Everton according to Marca.

Martínez definitely reassembling his all-conquering Wigan side, Neil will be happy.

Loan?

Transfer. €4m-€5m according to some other media that are picking it up.

Hmmm, surprising. Howard's poor IMO but Joel didn't prove himself any better, too lax. Thought Atleti might keep loaning him 'til Courtois ran out too.

Still coming to terms with the fact that selling Joel covers Atlético's purchase of Villa.

Callejón to Napoli done, apparently, for €10m. Decent player, but don't think he's good enough for that level.

Sold him for a bit more and they could have had Dwight Gayle though, they'll be reeling.

^^ I think this bad season as a whole by Real Madrid has made plenty of their players quite underrated (well football fans rate you as good as your last game).

Callejon was pretty good in their title-winning season, upgrade on Pandev IMO and can play in all 3 positions behind the striker in Benitez' 4-2-3-1 formation.

I don't know, we're talking a guy that's had one very good season (and he didn't manage to become a starter for RM), and a bunch of average-to-decent ones. I think the outlier is the title-winning season; lots of players overperformed that year.

Joel to Everton according to Marca.

Martínez definitely reassembling his all-conquering Wigan side, Neil will be happy.

Loan?

Transfer. €4m-€5m according to some other media that are picking it up.

Hmmm, surprising. Howard's poor IMO but Joel didn't prove himself any better, too lax. Thought Atleti might keep loaning him 'til Courtois ran out too.

You're right, Howard is poor so I'm glad we've signed another keeper. If Moyes was still here he'd have started the season with some total no hoper brought in as 'competition'.

Didn't watch a lot of Joel last season tbh so not sure how good he is. Only remember him against us in the quarters (had nothing to do) and in the final against City (looked impressive).

Howard, to me, has that knack of making fairly easy saves look fairly difficult as he has quite an unorthodox style and is saved from criticism as he is quick off his line and has a solid backline infront of him.

If nowt else, Joel is definitely better than that Slovak/Slovene fella who is currently their sub.