Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Everton Sign Gerard Deulofeu from Barcelona on a season long loan- SSN Ticker

Good club for him. I hope that with the EC and cup games he'll get enough playing time for him. A couple of rough PL tackles will teach him one thing or two too.

Who will he be competing in Everton's left wing with? I admit I haven't watched them this season. Will probably have to start doing so.

He plays on the RW doesn't he? in any case Everton had Pienaar and Mirallas on the wings last year but with Martinez coming in i wouldn't be surprised if he changes things a bit.

Deulofeu's natural position is LW, he's played RW too, but he isn't as effective there.

He'll probably have more chances as RW at Barça though, given we just bought Neymar.

Good club for him. I hope that with the EC and cup games he'll get enough playing time for him. A couple of rough PL tackles will teach him one thing or two too.

Who will he be competing in Everton's left wing with? I admit I haven't watched them this season. Will probably have to start doing so.

He plays on the RW doesn't he? in any case Everton had Pienaar and Mirallas on the wings last year but with Martinez coming in i wouldn't be surprised if he changes things a bit.

Deulofeu's natural position is LW, he's played RW too, but he isn't as effective there.

He'll probably have more chances as RW at Barça though, given we just bought Neymar.

Oh right :thup:

Can't say i know much about him outside the Youtube video's here and there and what i'm told about him.

Really interested to see him though, i liked what i saw at the U20 WC even if his overall game is still a little raw.

Oh right :thup:

Can't say i know much about him outside the Youtube video's here and there and what i'm told about him.

Really interested to see him though, i liked what i saw at the U20 WC even if his overall game is still a little raw.

That's the thing, he has all the ability in the world, but he's still very very raw. We'll see if he can make the next step and mature as a player, Everton is certainly a great platform for that, given we just bought Neymar.

Mkhitaryan scores and assists within the first half hour of his BVB debut  :rant:

It's gone all too quite for us. I don't know what the fuck is happening actually. Once Ince completes his Cardiff move, our net spend will be negative, and that's before the expected sales of Suarez and Reina.

Unless money is being saved for the stadium, I can't understand it. I was so upbeat about the season 2 weeks ago when Mkh (72 HOURS AWAY MAN), now I'm starting to be as depressed as you guys seem to be about next season.

Fuck football man.

Mkhitaryan scores and assists within the first half hour of his BVB debut  :rant:

It's gone all too quite for us. I don't know what the fuck is happening actually. Once Ince completes his Cardiff move, our net spend will be negative, and that's before the expected sales of Suarez and Reina.

Unless money is being saved for the stadium, I can't understand it. I was so upbeat about the season 2 weeks ago when Mkh (72 HOURS AWAY MAN), now I'm starting to be as depressed as you guys seem to be about next season.

Fuck football man.

Fuck off

It's gone all too quite for us. I don't know what the f*** is happening actually. Once Ince completes his Cardiff move, our net spend will be negative, and that's before the expected sales of Suarez and Reina.

f*** football man.

:lol: calm down when the season starts that feeling of positivity will come flooding back, besides i doubt you will be willing to buy that Armenian lad (cba with the name :lol: ) you must have back up targets no?

It's gone all too quite for us. I don't know what the f*** is happening actually. Once Ince completes his Cardiff move, our net spend will be negative, and that's before the expected sales of Suarez and Reina.

f*** football man.

f*** off

:lol: my sentiments exactly.

Fuck football man.

Fuck off

:lol:

Now we need VI to complain that they've only signed Neymar so far.

It must be a Barca fan thing, i saw on twitter the other day a Barca fan complaining that Madrid has signed Isco while Barca do "nothing"

:idiot2:

What an idiot then, we just bought Neymar.

Fuck football man.

Fuck off

:lol:

Now we need VI to complain that they've only signed Neymar so far.

It must be a Barca fan thing, i saw on twitter the other day a Barca fan complaining that Madrid has signed Isco while Barca do "nothing"

:idiot2:

What an idiot then, we just bought Neymar.

:lol: I can't even be mad ffs.

Norwich signed Olsen from Blackburn? f*** you Pardew!!!!  :hmm:

I really hate the c*** of a owner we have with a bigger c*** as our director of football, while a clown is the manager. Feels like a bad black comedy movie.

:lol: Hey, not fair when I explained the outburst in another post you muppet :p

f*** football man.

:anguish:

Liverpool supporting mate was certain that, Mkh as you would call him, personally requested his agent only deal with Liverpool because he wouldn't move anywhere else :lol:

Same story with you lot every bloody season.

Fuck football man.

Fuck off

Agree.