Other clubs' transfers

Guest palnese

Guest neesy111

@SkySportsPeteO

Man City confirm signing of Atletico Madrid defender Martin Demichelis. #mcfc

Sign on a free, sell within 3 months for profit.  :lol:

love the politics of Real Madrid, to save the ego of Ronaldo trying to claim it was "only" £77m

Wasn't he pissed off that his fee wasn't £100m? :lol:

sounds like something he'd get in a huff about.

If that's something you can get in a huff over, you're living a pretty good life tbf.

I was about to post about Özil being overrated as I've never really seen him perform in "the big games". Then I decided to take a quick glance at his statistics. I am an idiot :lol:

You're not an idiot.

Ozil by himself is a bit of a weird signing for me. Great player, but I can't see him alone improving Arsenal to the extent that they can realistically challenge for the title.

At £42 million, surely Wenger has a couple more up his sleeve?

Ozil by himself is a bit of a weird signing for me. Great player, but I can't see him alone improving Arsenal to the extent that they can realistically challenge for the title.

At £42 million, surely Wenger has a couple more up his sleeve?

Hard to say really.... they honestly have the talent outside probably a striker, but it takes a lot more than talent to win the league.

Guest bimpy474

Bryan Swanson ‏@skysports_bryan 6m

We're told the Arsenal bid for Mesut Ozil is around €50m (£42.5m). #AFC @realmadrid

And yet the other day Arse Wenger was saying paying over £15m is wrong. When it suits.