Barcelona win Champions League Final 10/11

Taylor Swift
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest young master

Barca is like the rich good looking guy in high school who is good at sports and academics, and all the chicks love him even though he's got a smarmy personality. You want to knee him in the face.

more like the sexy ten out of ten hot girl in the sixth form that you never got to shag.

Wonder if Barcelona's stamina will drop second half.

Was just saying this. Barca playing like this against a mid table la liga side would often be 4-0 up at half time, maybe'll they're the side that'll have to "dig in".

Aye great game, credit to Man Utd for not just coming out and playing backs to the wall.

Guardiola will have to be pretty pissed off though. Barca just stopped playing after they took the lead.

Shak, man. Curt Menefee is working the studio at Wembley with the NFL music.

Hey, at least they're speaking English on your fucking TV. :lol:

Guest young master

You're all just closet Man U fans...

I hate Man United as much as you do. I just hate Barca equally.

That's why I'm more accurate than you on calling the decisions ;-)

i really dont undertand how anyone can hate barca, you're not really a fan of football if you dont like barcelona.

I will forever hate man utd, i know its been over ten years when we lost the title to them, but it still hurts even till today.

so up yours man u!

you are a very strange individual

why because im supporting the team that plays the way the game should be played? lol 

Absolutely nothing wrong supporting Barcelona for whatever reason. But saying things like "you're not really a fan of football if you dont like barcelona" makes you look silly.

indeed it does especially if your supporting man utd lol

i really dont undertand how anyone can hate barca, you're not really a fan of football if you dont like barcelona.

I will forever hate man utd, i know its been over ten years when we lost the title to them, but it still hurts even till today.

so up yours man u!

why because im supporting the team that plays the way the game should be played? lol 

Absolutely nothing wrong supporting Barcelona for whatever reason. But saying things like "you're not really a fan of football if you dont like barcelona" makes you look silly.

Real Madrid fan no?

so up yours man u!

indeed it does especially if your supporting man utd lol

Wrong again. You could dislike Barcelona and appreciate football regardless of whoever you support

Aye great game, credit to Man Utd for not just coming out and playing backs to the wall.

Guardiola will have to be pretty pissed off though. Barca just stopped playing after they took the lead.

Shak, man. Curt Menefee is working the studio at Wembley with the NFL music.

Hey, at least they're speaking English on your fucking TV. :lol:

Nah, man. The NFL theme in May is some headfuck shit.