Barcelona win Champions League Final 10/11

Taylor Swift
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest gggg

You're all just closet Man U fans...

Supporting the English side in Europe.  Sorry.

A bit like supporting the mackems because they're playing down south

For once, brilliant final - living up to expectation/pre-match hype.

Wonder if Barcelona's stamina will drop second half.

think man utd have done just as much if not more running so not sure barca will suffer on that front

Agree entirely, but unfortunately Man Utd have insane fitness levels. The bastards :lol:  Some of Barca's first-teamers have been rested lately though, so maybe it won't happen. We'll see, I suppose.

Looking forward to the second half :)

Aye great game, credit to Man Utd for not just coming out and playing backs to the wall.

Guardiola will have to be pretty pissed off though. Barca just stopped playing after they took the lead.

Shak, man. Curt Menefee is working the studio at Wembley with the NFL music.

Guest young master

I hate Man United as much as you do. I just hate Barca equally.

That's why I'm more accurate than you on calling the decisions ;-)

i really dont undertand how anyone can hate barca, you're not really a fan of football if you dont like barcelona.

I will forever hate man utd, i know its been over ten years when we lost the title to them, but it still hurts even till today.

so up yours man u!

you are a very strange individual

why because im supporting the team that plays the way the game should be played? lol 

It was interesting what Neville said before the match - that Ferguson says next to nowt to the players before the game and does his team talk 2 hours before the match and basically lets the players get on with it after that.  Wonder how that compares with other managers.

Guest young master

Very little questioning on itv about hernandez possibly being offside.

biased much.

Guest Big Al

Definitely offside, and there must have been a yellow card for Valencia - he's been warned officially by the Hungarian referee around 15th min. and then he made 2 veeery clumsy challenges.

No, your posts just have foam around the edges.

And an obscene amount of full stops.

Ever heard of ellipsis?

Yes...

Looks really stupid when used multiple times in 1 short post though...

See...

Guest young master

messi having abit of a stinker so far??

now that i said it he's going to score the winner in the second half lol

No, your posts just have foam around the edges.

And an obscene amount of full stops.

You're actually right.. They do.. Good spot..

Van Basten gets owned on Dutch telly by Van Hanegem. He was arguing that it was clearly offside by a small margin, but the goal should still stand as it was a beautiful goal that was good for the match and the spectators.. Van Hanegem just said he wished a Van Basten team would some day lose a CL final by a peach scored from about 10 yards offside, and he would be the first person to be able to interview him and asked him if the goal should have stood. I think this summarises my argument quite nicely.

Guest young master

Definitely offside, and there must have been a yellow card for Valencia - he's been warned officially by the Hungarian referee around 15th min. and then he made 2 veeery clumsy challenges.

valencia has been very careless three times now, very lucky not to be booked

I hate Man United as much as you do. I just hate Barca equally.

That's why I'm more accurate than you on calling the decisions ;-)

i really dont undertand how anyone can hate barca, you're not really a fan of football if you dont like barcelona.

I will forever hate man utd, i know its been over ten years when we lost the title to them, but it still hurts even till today.

so up yours man u!

you are a very strange individual

why because im supporting the team that plays the way the game should be played? lol 

Absolutely nothing wrong supporting Barcelona for whatever reason. But saying things like "you're not really a fan of football if you dont like barcelona" makes you look silly.