Gervinho

Dave

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Wouldn't surprise me if it is Jonas, since we're going for these 4-3-3 lads and I'm not sure where he'll fit (Is he content to sit on the bench?).

The wording isn't necessarily negative, but if it was positive news I think he would have worded it differently. By the way, if Mark Douglas was 'sitting on' the Cabaye deal since last Thursday, why didn't he mention in until the Sunday? Its not like he's just the Sunday Sun, could've mentioned it in the Journal.

I reckon we'll get Gervinho, like. Then the domino effect will happen: Gameiro rejects us > we sign Gervinho > we buy our next choice striker > Enrique stays.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

I've had a feeling Jonas was vulnerable this summer for a few months.

Yeah, like I said in the other thread, if we are changing systems as it looks, he's not going to be involved much and is this guy going to sit on the bench? A move to Italy, imo.

I don't think it'll be Tiote. If he fucks off it'll be to a big club for a huge sum and Sky would be on it like it was a bag of cocks. Based on the mention that it will 'shock' my own personal opinion is that it's either Nolan (contract still up in the air) or Jonas (easily replaced by Fergie). Obviously I hope it's an incoming transfer.