Gervinho

Dave

Well this really is the end of the line for us. Bah.

How so? If we're in the running for him of course

I don't see how we can compete with Spurs at present, they're miles ahead of us. And isn't that what everyone says when people complain about spending fuck all anyway?

Sheargol was pretty adamant we'd offered him terms. I can only assume that Droopy c*** has been rejected because our bid was higher.

Despite their guy saying Spurs' was the only bid (so far)?

Don't know tbh, I'm only going from Sheargol, who's rarely one to bullshit.

Sheargol was pretty adamant we'd offered him terms. I can only assume that Droopy c*** has been rejected because our bid was higher.

Despite their guy saying Spurs' was the only bid (so far)?

Don't know tbh, I'm only going from Sheargol, who's rarely one to bullshit.

Yea he rarely made up things. So I was wondering are we targeting another Lille player e.g. Sow or Hazard?

I am just wondering who is our target.  Could it be Hazard instead?

I've no doubt Gervinho's the target.

I'm not so sure. Was it the Journal writer who was saying that while Gameiro was our no 1 target there were doubts about Gervinho's suitability a couple of days back?

I don't see how we can compete with Spurs at present, they're miles ahead of us. And isn't that what everyone says when people complain about spending f*** all anyway?

I think we're in for him, but it seems odd Lille said Spurs are the only club to have made a bid. I wouldn't say it's the end of the line but it makes a difficult task that little bit harder.

I don't see how we can compete with Spurs at present, they're miles ahead of us. And isn't that what everyone says when people complain about spending f*** all anyway?

I think we're in for him, but it seems odd Lille said Spurs are the only club to have made a bid. I wouldn't say it's the end of the line but it makes a difficult task that little bit harder.

The quote could have been referring solely to Spuds, as in first contact from them, he never said first contact from anyone. Lost in translation maybe.

The quote could have been referring solely to Spuds, as in first contact from them, he never said first contact from anyone. Lost in translation maybe.

Nope, definitely means and says that this was the first official offer they've received for Gervinho up to now.

Guest sicko2ndbest

I would be just as excited with junior hoillet tbh

Quick direct young and prem experience

I would be just as excited with junior hoillet tbh

Quick direct young and prem experience

Depends on the price but I agree, looks a very exciting prospect and has impressed me everytime I've seen him this season. Can play on either flank or off the front man too.

Nope, definitely means and says that this was the first official offer they've received for Gervinho up to now.

Which is bollocks.

Guest WisconsinMagpie

Press reports emerging are that Arsenal have signed him. Google Gervinho news, all over there and on twitter also.

Said articles say "According to TalkSport".

And TalkSport reports Arsenal will sign him "within the next few days." Quoting no one.